Soy Crisps and snacks, crackers, pickles, etc...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Soy Crisps and snacks, crackers, pickles, etc...

Postby Lulie » May 6th, 2006, 10:25 pm

Ok,

I am trying to get this straight. If I eat the soy chips, I cannot have any other snacks that day correct? No pickles, crackers, boullion, celery, etc. right?

Just want to get it straight. Just in case I might still be able to eat something else. :lol: Pitiful huh? hehehe

TIA
Start 4/11/06
225/164

If God is leading, I am following.

"I ate myself into this mess, now I gotta starve my way out!"
Lulie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Hiya

Postby dede4wd » May 6th, 2006, 10:47 pm

One snack per day any ONE thing off the list you mentioned. Or Sugar-Free Jello, which you didn't mention. Hope this helps!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sarya » May 7th, 2006, 6:29 am

Hey Dede, Do you think sugar free popsicles count as a snack or a drink? And I thought bouillion was a drink? The getting started book that came with my order only really mentions medifast snacks.

--S
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 7th, 2006, 2:00 pm

All the Medifasts Meals are Meals...

The Fast Soups, Medifast crackers, Medifast Soy Crisps, etc. are snacks.

SF Jello, pickles, celery, etc are regular snacks.

Basically, if you are doing the 5 + 1 plan, you can have 5 Medifast meals (oatmeal, shakes, bars, hot drinks, cold drinks, pudding, chili, soups, etc). You would also have one lean and green meal.

In addition to the 5 + 1, you can have ONE snack, whether it's a MF snack (crackers, fast soup, soy crisps) or a regular snack (sf jello, pickles, celery, etc). The MF snacks should not be used in place of a MF meal!

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about SF popcicles, but if they're o cal, o carb, o fat, I'd treat them as I do crystal light...

Yell if I didn't answer your questions well enough...I'll try again! Also, if you're having trouble and feel REALLY hungry...I'd have an extra shake before anything else (especially if you have a really long or strenuous day), it's way better than going off plan.

I'm also not shy about adding a celery stick when I need the crunch. I just try to stay as close to the plan as possible. I don't usually snack anymore, I stopped about week 2. Now, I have to set an alarm to remind myself to eat!

Good luck!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Ct. Yankee » May 7th, 2006, 4:47 pm

On the Medifastdietdotcom site, it states that we can have one sugar free popsicle as our snack. Hope this helps.

Joan
Ct. Yankee

Postby Lulie » May 7th, 2006, 9:53 pm

Mercy sakes!

I have not been doing my snacks right at all! I thought we could have the pickle, or celery, or sf jello, etc., plus one of the Medifast snacks such as boullion, crackers, etc.

Boy did I have it wrong. I only eat the crackers when I am having a bad day. Only had them a few times. And I usually do a little boullion in my chicken soup and counted that as a snack.

Well, thanks so much for clearing that up. I guess I will have to choose between my beloved pickles and the soy crisps. :cry:
Start 4/11/06
225/164

If God is leading, I am following.

"I ate myself into this mess, now I gotta starve my way out!"
Lulie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Weight Loss