SOY CRISPS ARRIVED!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

SOY CRISPS ARRIVED!!!

Postby Ct. Yankee » May 5th, 2006, 3:48 pm

White cheddar flavor??? Soooo good!!! Good job, Medifast!! :D :D :D

Joan
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Ooh,

Postby dede4wd » May 5th, 2006, 3:49 pm

They're good? I'm SO glad! I just added the white cheddar to my be-slim autoship order, so I hope I like them (but not too much...no one can eat just one...bag! I have a chipphobia!) Were they like doritos?

Glad you liked them!

Anyone try the other flavors?

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Lulie » May 5th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Got mine too!!! I love them. No, they are not like Doritos, but they are sorta like some kinda puffed up rice type thing with flavoring on them. I have been so craving something salty like and this hits the spot. I feel like I am really eating something forbidden! I was very happy with mine. I got the white cheddar and ranch. I ate the whole bag of white cheddar and sneaked 2 out of the ranch to just try them. They are good too. Although they sorta taste a little similar to the white cheddar for some reason. May be where I ate them at the same time. Believe me, I will be having a bag of these every day for a while. I been wanting something different and these were perfect.

I was a little worried though cause they are like 70 calories and 7g carbs. Hope this doesn't slow down our weight loss.

Thanks Medifast, keep it up. Now if they could just get some premade soups and a pizza snack or meal! LOL

Hope this helps.
Start 4/11/06
225/164

If God is leading, I am following.

"I ate myself into this mess, now I gotta starve my way out!"
Lulie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » May 5th, 2006, 6:01 pm

DeDe, the crisps remind me of very very small rice cakes, but these are really really good. The white cheddar was so flavorful and this is a very nice break from the MF crackers. for sure. Kind of pretend, SmartFood! Well, not quite, but close!

Gotta tell you what happened today. The MF order came and it was in two boxes--strange, I think to myself, because this was just a short 'filler' order. Well, I open the box and herein lies an entire case of White Cheddar crisps, for which they charged me the normal $5.50, that's right, 12 boxes for $5.50!!

So, what did Joan do?? She calls Medifast and lets them know their shipping mistake! :? I know, I know! I have always been what I call 'beyond honest'! So, they offer to sell the case to me for $46 instead of $66. I didn't want all these crisps hanging around here, because they are way too good, so I requested that UPS pick up the case(minus one box, the one I ordered). The customer rep was a young girl and I could tell by her voice and tone, she thought I was a bit 'unbalanced'! Honest, girls and guys, if I don't get to Heaven now, then, nothing will get me there!!!! But, if I make it there, at least, I will arrive skinny, most likely with a MF shake or chili in hand! Geez, sometimes I amaze myself!

Joan
Ct. Yankee

Postby Ct. Yankee » May 5th, 2006, 7:49 pm

Geez, Vicky, a trophy all because of soy crisps---OMG, it just doesn't get any better than that!! Thank you, thank you! Now, in case St. Peter at the Pearly Gates has any doubts about letting me in, I will just show him my trophy and maybe offer him a pack of soy crisps! Sure bet that he will let me in! :D :D :D :D

Joan
Ct. Yankee

Postby sidrah » May 6th, 2006, 12:06 am

I think I would have done the same thing. I couldn't have kept them. But, I am glad you go them and even happier they taste good enough for the money!
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Pashta » May 6th, 2006, 8:08 am

You wanna talk about honesty... Years back I was at the bank drive-up, you know the kind with the tubes? Well I pulled up and grabbed the tube to do my banking. What did I find in the tube? HUNDREDS of dollars. Silly me, what did I do? I called for the bank teller and told her and returned it, she didn't even know whose it was...

Now the kicker is, when I was pulling out of the bank a FRIGGING GOLF BALL smacked into my windshield and made a HUGE crack. WHAT IS THAT?!! :x I get *punished* for being honest and good... *sigh*... I'll never forget that, even though I still, to this day, am 100% honest.
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » May 6th, 2006, 10:14 am

Ha, that was only the Devil, pissed that he didn't win that round, you did!! Oh course, he needs to go to anger management classes!!! Either that, or stop golfing!

Joan
Ct. Yankee

OMG!

Postby dede4wd » May 6th, 2006, 1:12 pm

OMG! You guys should tell me when you're going to make funnies so I don't put Diet Rite out of my nose! I think you BOTH get the honesty award!

Joan, you were so good, I only ordered one box of crisps, I don't know what I'll do if they send me a case...chase after the ups guy saying "TAKE THESE BACK, it's not FAIR, they're crisps!"

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Becky » May 19th, 2006, 9:08 pm

I think the white cheddar taste like cheese popcorn!! and the apple cinnamon taste like taco bell cinnamon twists or whatever it is they have. I love them all. They don't even have a weird after taste or anything---they taste like a REAL snack, not a healthy snack! maybe i've been on the program too long & am getting delirious??...but they sure are YUMMAROO to me!!! and 11 months old TODAY Nicholas loves them as well. :) He tried them over at Grammy Nancy's house last week.
Becky (Pettit) Renfro
Certified Health Advisor
Becky
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Return to Weight Loss