Someone needs your prayers.

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Someone needs your prayers.

Postby Lisa Renee » September 18th, 2005, 2:15 am

I frequent another site a lot called Obesity Help. There is someone I know there that has a story that has touched my heart. I have talked to this woman on the phone and I can tell you, she has such a great attitude. I would like to post a link to her profile so that you can understand why I am asking for your prayers and support for her, but I understand we cannot post links here. She is only 28 years old and she is suffering more than any other 28 year old I have ever known. She had gastric bypass 20 months ago and suffered horrible complications, many surgeries which did not work and now end stage breast cancer of all things. She has a 4 year old son and her husband works full time as a teacher. Her name is Jessica and I am asking that if your heart leads you, drop her a line or say a prayer for her because she really needs it right now. If you PM me, I would be more than happy to give you the link to her profile on obesity help dot com. Her email is posted there as well. This girl needs some encouragement.

Thanks,
Lisa
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » September 19th, 2005, 12:55 am

I am sorry to hear about your friend, Strawberry. Many people that have gastric by-pass surgery have complications - it is a difficult surgery. Your friend is really standing in the need of prayer.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room