Sleep patterns

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Sleep patterns

Postby auntjanot » April 15th, 2004, 12:57 am

All right, is anybody else up at this hour? Has anyone else had problems sleeping. Iwas never a good sleeper and when I got my cpap for the apnea, it improved. Ever since I started MF seems like I'm wide awake all night. East coast 4:01 am
auntjanot
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby Carrie » April 15th, 2004, 4:57 am

Hi Janot,
Yes, my sleep patterns do vary since the start of my program. I went through a week long period when I could only sleep about 4-5 hours a night. But in general I sleep better than I did before. I would imagine I'll go through the sleepless night thing again, but it just gives me a few more hours in the day to get stuff done!
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Lynda » April 15th, 2004, 7:22 am

I haven't had any problems sleeping--except that I can't get enough of it! I keep waiting for my energy level to get better. I guess maybe it's not going to happen for me. I'm 5 weeks into the program, down 24 pounds, but always tired. I could take a nap right now, and I've only been awake for 3 1/2 hours.

Anyone else have this problem?
Lynda
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby Landylue » April 15th, 2004, 5:53 pm

Auntjanot! Where in the world have you been, girl? Good to know that you're still around.

Speaking just for me, I don't have any trouble at all sleeping. In fact, before I started MF, I would get up in the middle of the night for a couple of hours, or wake up at 3:00 a.m. and not be able to get to sleep. That made a really long day. Now, I have a five times more energy, and I sleep like a log!

Other than the sleepliness, are you doing alright?

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room