Restarting Program and Introduction

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Restarting Program and Introduction

Postby Vickilh » September 29th, 2004, 9:50 am

Hello Everyone

Today I restarted MF! I was on the program about 4 months ago and lost 10 lbs in 12 days, but of course I got a little full of myself and revamped the MF plan(did any one get the new program :roll: ) so one day off program, turned into a week which turned into a month and the addition of lbs back on my body. Looking back I realized the error of my ways; the biggest one was not fully utilizing the support board. I love the energy I get from reading all the posts, but I had no accountability because I rarely joined in on the conversations. Also, when I was low on motivation I didn't ask for help!!! So my goal is to check in often, support others in achieving their goals and asking for support too!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having the ability to lose the lbs and attain my goals. I love Nancy's saying "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" I have that on my bathroom mirror now.

Vicki
Vicki
1st goal - 150
end goal - 136
Vickilh

Postby fedup » September 29th, 2004, 10:23 am

Hi! I'm new too! I had lost weight a few years ago, but instead of "finishing the job" I have steadily been gaining some of it back. I decided to try MF and I KNOW it'll be the program that works for me. I'm only on day 3, but I'm "hanging tough" :D and you will too! I too think this support board is wonderful. I "lurked" around for weeks until I finally ordered my supply and started up this week, and then decided to join in the fun. We're all going through it, why not do it together?
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.