Power Tools for Maintenance

All that hard work and now what? Let's talk about how to keep those pounds off...

Power Tools for Maintenance

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » January 4th, 2005, 12:39 pm

On New Year's Day, I decided it was best to have a treat in the way of grilled rib-eye steaks. For Christmas I received the Cuisinart Griddler so this was the perfect test drive for it. Man o man! This little dealie is terrific for grilling chicken and other meats. Talk about fast since it cooks the top and bottom at the same time. The extra fat is allowed to drain off making it healthier than a regular grill, and the removable non-stick grill plates are a snap to clean.

Being on maintenance, getting your meal together takes a lot more time than just ripping open a MF shake but having a grill that cooks so fast is a real plus!

Maintaining...
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby explorthis » January 4th, 2005, 1:33 pm

laughing...... Welcome to the world of George Foreman!!

Use ours like 4 times a week (well I use it anyway)

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Sylvia » January 4th, 2005, 2:04 pm

I never could get the hand of the Foreman. I've got a big round one called a health grill or something of the sort. I love it and use it all the time. It is also incredibly easy to clean.

I've also been baking a lot of fish - never done that before - always grilled it. I made an incredible baked salmon dish - put a little sweet BBQ sauce on it right at the end. Even the kids loved it. Also got some cedar planks for christmas and am looking forward to grilling both fish and chicken on them. It's been in the 70's here for the past week so it's definitely grilling weather!
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Maintenance