Power 90?

Fitness and Exercise

Power 90?

Postby Ashes » January 20th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Hey everyone! Next week I will be starting my third week, and I feel so energized now that I am going to get back into exercising. I have a treadmill and plan to use that, but I also have a variety of fitness tapes. I bought Power90, and have used it one time. So, I was just wondering if anyone out there has used this and if they thought it was worth the time. If not, what do you guys do that gets you the results you want?

Thanks! :bananadance:

1/17/06
275/260/170
1st goal: 30lbs. (245 by 3/28 - I really hope I can!)
Ashes
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » January 20th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Ashes....... :wave: ......hi and welcome!!!!!.... :D ....i'm so glad you are doing fine and onto the exercising...... :hmmm: ......remember... :secret: .....don't overdo it..... :exercise: ......start out slow.....and it can be anything you enjoy.........personnaly I do pilates and walk.......sometimes curves..........but there is so much out there I think it is a matter of preference...... :dance: ........just dancing around the house is good exercise...... :yay: .....best of luck to you..... :goodluck: ...

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Gymnasium