Pity Party

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby mamabear » May 13th, 2006, 8:39 pm

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you're feeling better. I just wanted to tell you that I know how you feel-I remember being stuck at around 200 and thought I would NEVER get under that-I thought my body must hate me. But I did it and you will too! :bighug:
mamabear
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » May 13th, 2006, 10:08 pm

:birthday: and as for that worm, I think that's the kind that gets stuck in your teeth. :D I've struggled to just get to the 10lb club. I'm praying that for my weigh in tomorrow morning that I can at least have lost 15 lbs. I would be elated to have lost 25 lbs. Just think you are almost in onderland!!! It will come...

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nova » May 13th, 2006, 10:54 pm

Happy Birthday, Tiolazz! May I say, your hubby sounds incredibly sweet and wonderful. You should give him a big kiss.

I can sympathize with you. I haven't gone out with friends much, and when I did, it was really hard to stick to my L&G while they're having baked beans, yeast bread, peach cobbler and ice cream. For me, it really helped that I was on the strict MF diet, because I have my little packages and I eat every 2-3 hours. I -know- that if I were doing a calorie counting, or watch-what-I-eat thing, I would have failed many, many times already. Think about how far you've come and how many successes you've already had to make it this far. You're doing fabulous!
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby sheila » May 14th, 2006, 1:33 am

Terri, I hope you had a nice Birthday. I am sorry you were feeling down. I hope you are past all that today. Your hubby and son obviously love you very much. That alone is enough to get us past any bumps along the way. Hang in there. Happy Mothers day as well.
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 14th, 2006, 5:57 am

Terri ~ I was so pleased to wake up today and read your thread only to find that you went out to dinner with hubby and had a great time "on-plan". I struggled with hunger pangs all day, yesterday, and was able to stay "on-plan" as well, so I'm excited for both of us.

BTW, You're DH wins the blue ribbon for the SF jello with the candle and singing Italian. I guess the only way it could've been better is if he had sung in Italian in his b-day suit. (sorry, a girl can dream can't she?)

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » May 14th, 2006, 6:55 am

Terri~

I am so glad you are feeling better. What a great hubby you have! I know I already said Happy Birthday but it bears repeating..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I hope this Mother's Day is the best for you!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » May 14th, 2006, 7:48 am

Hi, Terri

Here's hoping that your birthday got better and better as the day went along! :D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :D

Joan
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Pity Party

Postby Jan » May 14th, 2006, 8:12 am

Hi Terri,
Happy Birthday -- I'm soooo glad you had a great one. You did you know!! We all learn as we go. I read the whole thread of posts and I could see you doing better and better!!
As for the worms ---- I'm feeding a baby bird right now and I don't think they would taste tooo great. Probably take a lot of garlic to flavor them up a bit. :mrgreen:
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Come on in.