Can't we just get this party started?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Can't we just get this party started?

Postby jene115 » March 4th, 2006, 8:13 am

Whew :puter: After months of trying to figure out how I can work the monthly autoship into my budget, I finally worked it out. I started a new autoship order for the 15th and I will start on on April 1. I'm going in to see my doctor in a few weeks for blood tests to see where I am now and to get refills on my BP medicine, which I hope to get off of when I'm a svelte 118 pounds :cheerleader: I want to make sure I don't have diabetes which I've been a little worried about, plus I really am anxious to see how everything improves with weight loss.

It's been a very, very long road for me to finally realize, through error and omission, trial and error, whatever you want to call it, that MF is the best plan for me. I need to take the emotion out of it, I need to take the choice out of it and just make it as simple as possible.

So, I'm back and ready to get this party hopping!!! :dance:
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » March 4th, 2006, 8:16 am

Jen

It is great to have you back! I know that you will reach your goal before you know it. Good luck at the Drs hope you get a good report

I look forward to seeing you on the forum more often

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby jene115 » March 4th, 2006, 8:28 am

Thanks Lisa, it's been a long road, especially since I've wanted to start this for so long and life kept throwing me curves.

Thanks for the support. I hope to be able to post more often. I work long hours during the week and feel like I have no time for anything sometimes. But I intend to make more effort toward the fun stuff. :mrgreen:
Jen
03/01/08
jene115
Preferred member

Welcome

Postby Jan » March 4th, 2006, 8:50 am

Hi Jenn,
So, it's coming!! :D Remember to be very very compliant and follow the program exactly. That's the way to part with the pesky pounds the very fastest.
I'll be watching for you. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » March 4th, 2006, 11:38 am

Oh, Yippy :boing: Skippy and Wah hoo for you, Jen!

I am SO thankful to see you back!

I know you WILL do it! :yes:

You have set the date, you know the routine and you are set to go!

Best wishes for your success!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby jene115 » April 2nd, 2006, 8:30 am

Thanks everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. Trying to get organized. I decided I'm moving back to Colorado next May and planning for that has taken a lot of time. I also figured out if I lose a "mere" 3 pounds a week in that time, I will go back to Denver at my goal weight!

I have my MediFast shakes and bars. I went to the doctor and got my BP meds and got my testing done -- urinalysis and blood test to get my "starting" numbers and to be able to track my progress. My doctor was pretty happy for me and said she sees a huge difference in me since last year, when I had so many medical issues. My BP is stable now, not good, but stable. She upped the dosage and I told her my goal was to get off meds completely. She liked that.

I'm starting tomorrow since I wanted to make sure I have a two-week extra supply of MF in case of emergencies. My autoship order is the 15th of the month so that will give me my two weeks.

I feel a lot of peace in my life now since I finally realized that I was not happy in Houston any longer and I really missed Colorado. Folks, there's just no comparision in the quality of life between Denver and Houston. I miss it so much, so I'm going back - THIN!!!
Jen
03/01/08
jene115
Preferred member

Hi Jen

Postby dede4wd » April 2nd, 2006, 9:41 am

I totally feel you on the Colorado thing. I only spent 3 years there and that darned place is always calling to me! Good luck and I can't wait for you to get started as I joined since you left and I want to get to know you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » April 2nd, 2006, 10:05 am

Yeah, Jene!!!

I am so happy that you are at a peaceful point in your life. Girl, you have had enough of the crummy things to deal with and now your future seems bright and positive! Your friends in Colorado will be waiting for you and we will help you through the thinnin' process!

Yippy! You are on your thinny way now! Let's Git R Done!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby doreenq » April 2nd, 2006, 9:17 pm

Welcome back Jen !! We'll be here to cheer you on !! :shock:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
doreenq

Postby Diana » April 3rd, 2006, 10:06 am

Go get 'em, Jen!!! You sound like you have LOTS to look forward to; what great inspiration!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Bonnie » April 3rd, 2006, 2:59 pm

Welcome back Jen!!!

I have done many weight loss programs in my lifetime. I was threw dieting because I always gained my weight back and more. :cry:

Then Nancy introduced me to Medifast through TSFL. I got started on the 5 & 1 Medifast program and watched my body go from fat to normal in 12 weeks. It was the best decision I ever made in the area of weight loss.

You made the BEST CHOICE!!!!

I look forward to hearing your success!!! :whoohoo:
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.