PICTURE TIME MEDIFASTERS

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

PICTURE TIME MEDIFASTERS

Postby kimalexrn » July 14th, 2005, 7:51 am

Hello Everybody,

I've been on this forum since May,05. :D I've gone to the "studio" forum a saw pictures of some of you. It is time for some new pictures, myself included. I've read several new club members joining the 20lb, 30lb, 40lb, etc. Pull out those cameras and post your pix. As soon as I hit the 35 lb lost (my half way mark) I will be posting. I have been taking picturesin preperation for this. I can only speak for myself, when I see those "before and after" shots, they do me the world of good. They make me want to hang in there. So lets get those cameras out and load up Unca's email, and POST, POST,POST. ;) :coach:

Kim
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby martha » July 14th, 2005, 8:01 am

KIM--

I TOO LOVE TO SEE THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.. I HAVE SOME BUT HAVE TO WAIT TILL HUBBY GETS HERE NEXT WEEK TO SEND THEM AS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING IT.. I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE GET TO SEE YOURS TOO..COMPUTERS ARE NEW TO ME AND I AM STILL LEARNING..
YOU WILL BE AT 35#BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.. :D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK--MARTHA
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ljm498 » July 14th, 2005, 11:19 am

Kim, it's funny you should mention pictures as I have been taking pictures of myself as I am nearing the half way point myself. But I have one problem, I don't like any of the pictures I've taken. :x Also, I want to put in a before picture but I also have one teensy problem there too. My hard drive bit the dust and I had to get a new one. Well, all of my before pictures were on the old drive and I didn't have anything backed up. :aarggh: Well, lesson learned. But, someone was mentioning how I might be able to plug my old drive in along with the new one and extract the information off of it. We're giving it a try tonight. If I'm successful with this I will be posting pictures soon! And of course, if I can find a picture I like. :? Wow, probably more than you wanted to know! :D But, yes, I will be posting pictures, hopefully soon. :lol:
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby fedup » July 15th, 2005, 10:07 am

yup, I've been wanting to post my pics too. Thing is I'm technologically impaired and have only recently bought a digital camera. I'm going to figure out how to email a pic to Unca soon. Also, my before pics are only hard copies, not digital. I don't have a scanner. I'll have to pm Unca and ask for some assistance here!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Unca_Tim » July 15th, 2005, 10:36 am

Hi Fedup,
Send me any form of digital pic, and i'll get them up for you.
I ask that you make the post in the "Studio" room, and once I get your pics i'll place them in your post. I had to disable users being able to post their own, due to some "interesting" pics showing up on the forum. Lets just say they weren't weight loss related....:)
(some people's kids)

If you need photographs scanned, many of the local drug stores and wally world have scanners available in store, and they're relatively cheap.

If you can't find one in your area, you can mail me your hard copies (via snail mail) and i'll scan them for you.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby fedup » July 16th, 2005, 9:55 am

Hi there Unca.... I'll try to get the picture thing figured out and email the digital shot. As for the older photo, my SO has a printer that is a scanner/fax/printer but I need to go over there and figure out how to use it! ;) If not maybe I'll hit the drugstores or Wallyworld like you suggested!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Return to Weight Loss