packing suitcase full of MF for Ireland

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

packing suitcase full of MF for Ireland

Postby marge » May 17th, 2004, 7:40 pm

Hi guys and girls..time is closing in for me.....I have been packing all day for my trip to Ireland come this thursday....I come from dublin, Ireland and have an apartment in my homeland. I have not been home in 4 years because of double hip replacements, staph infection in one, compression fracture of my spine etc. etc. hence the reason for my weight gain of 50 plus pounds....Anyhow I so happy to have found MF and this wonderful site of fantastic supporters...In just a very short time of 5 weeks I have lost nearly 18 pounds and I am very happy with that..I had to go out and buy new clothes yeah.

Anyhow I have one full suitcase of MD shakes, oatmeal, chilli, and of course bars..I hope they do not hold me up at security checking all these packs of powder :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am going to try my best to use MF most of the time but I know it is
going to be very difficult to resist eating with family and friends whom I have not seem in 4 years. My hubby is also going with me for 10 days as is my son and his new wife and my daughter and her new hubby. We are having a little reception in the local pub for the newlyweds...

I will have my computer with me so I will be checking in on you guys and will let you all know how I am doing.. I still need to reach my goal of 150 by Dec. 1.....I have another hip revision surgery to look forward to yuck :cry: :cry:
hugs
marge
200/183/150

:wave:
marge
Preferred member

Postby Marseilles » May 17th, 2004, 7:46 pm

Hiya Marge :)

Wow..what a GRAND adventure you are embarking on. Please be sure and take pictures of your gorgeous thinner self against that backdrop of Ireland, okay?

Here is wishing you a wonderful trip and BEST of luck with your medifasting along the way! I dont think you should have too much trouble with airport security if your packages are in their original containers and sealed as they come from the factory.

I sure hope you have no trouble taking them with you!! :)

Safe travels and a wonderful trip to you!!

-M.
:D
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby RavenKat » May 18th, 2004, 4:52 am

Have a great trip Marge! My maiden name is Crowley and my parents made a pilgrimage to Ireland a while back to check out county Cork. They brought back a stone from my great great grandmother's home (rubble).

I have a dream to see Ireland some day.

Enjoy your trip home!!!!

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Landylue » May 18th, 2004, 9:27 am

Have a wonderful time, Marge!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Carrie » May 18th, 2004, 9:41 am

Marge,
Just don't fiddle with your nose alot while customs is sifting through the sands of MF in your suitcase, LOL.

I am SO jealous, I've always wanted to see Ireland. I hope you have a great time, keep us posted!
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.