ADVICE FOR 3 MONTH LONG STAY IN IRELAND

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

ADVICE FOR 3 MONTH LONG STAY IN IRELAND

Postby Guest » April 20th, 2004, 6:10 am

:help: Morning all...I will be off to my homeland Ireland on May 17 for the long summer and wont be returning until the end of August. My question is to Terry and Nancy or anyone out there ..will I be able to purchase Medifast products in Ireland????

I am going to bring some of my staples..shakes, oatmeal, bars, etc. with me for at least a couple of days to keep me going until I can locate a supplier over there. I am bringing my laptop computer so that I can continue talking to you guys and getting all your wonderful suppport. I plan on going to curves in Ireland 3 times a week and walking the other days. Yes they have curves all over the world.

Have a wonderful day

hugs

Marge

200/195/150

Re: ADVICE FOR 3 MONTH LONG STAY IN IRELAND

Postby explorthis » April 20th, 2004, 6:59 am

Anonymous wrote::help: Morning all...I will be off to my homeland Ireland on May 17 for the long summer and wont be returning until the end of August

Thinking out loud here.......

1. Could you purchase 3 months worth of RTU product NOW, or how ever much you need to lose the weight, and have it shipped home before you get there?

Or..

2. Could you give Tim or Terry a C/Card# and have then ship (depending on the postal delivery time) a month worth at a time, on specific dates?

I am just wondering, just in case you cannot get it in Ireland...

Looking at your stats, currently, you have 45# to go. If you lost 4# a week, that is 20 a month. Let’s assume 15 for the short side of the scale, which would be exactly 3 months from today, meaning you would only need 2 months worth (from 5/17-7/17) to reach your goal...

Just a few thoughts... ?

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 20th, 2004, 7:29 am

Hi Marge,
Mike pretty well answered your question. Give Terry a call. We can either send it to a friend or family member that could forward it on to you, or we can have it shipped directly to us, then forward it on to you in Ireland.

All we'll need are the details and we can weigh the shipping to get you the best price depending on who ships it. You could also, as Mike mentioned, ship the entire lot over ahead of time.

Either way, we'll keep you shakin'....:)
Give us a call,
Unca

PS: It won't be available in Ireland.
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Starloser63 » April 21st, 2004, 6:44 am

Marge,

Wow 3 months in Ireland! Hope you have a great time. Post some pictures of your homeland. I would love to see them.

Best of luck in getting your product while over there.

Hugs, :hug:
Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss