Ordering MF on Monday, Nervous...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Ordering MF on Monday, Nervous...

Postby FutureEMT » March 17th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I first introduced myself, but I'm finally financially and metally ready to start this program. I must say that I'm a little nervous. Those self doubting questions keep popping into my head like : "Will this work for ME?" "Can I do this?" and then I also worry about health effects.

I'm a natural worrier, especially when we're speaking about my health. I keep reading that it's not healthy to lose weight that quickly, but I can't help but think, it's gotta be better than being 20, 5'8" and 280 pounds!

I worry about the first 3 days, I hear they're tough, I worry that I might panic because of the way I'm feeling and come off the program. I'm not quite sure what to expect, you never know I might sqeak by with a simple headache and some light cravings....

I do know that if I live with this weight for a few more years my luck with health will run out and I will start to see it taking a toll. My heart is my primary concern, I have trouble palpitations, and I'm hoping that once I begin this program they will eventually go away.

I think that because of my age and muscle mass( I'm really thick with muscle) I will be able to achieve my goal weight of 150 pounds fairly quickly, as long as I don't cheat and stay with the program.

I'm hoping one of you wonderful weight loss heros can put my mind at ease. Maybe give me a little info on what to expect when I start, what to watch out for, and maybe just a little nod of encouragement.

Anyway, thanks for your time, and inspiration, hopefully soon, I can log onto this board and see my name with a #130 club label underneath it! Thank you all...
Britt
FutureEMT

Postby bdg » March 17th, 2007, 4:08 pm

You will do just fine! I know it sounds difficult on the first three days, but you can make it. I was lucky and had no effects on those days and slid into the fat burning state easily. Try reducing your carb intake tonight and tomorrow so that when you really reduce on monday, the effects may not be as bad. More than anything, just remember, its only 3 hours between meals. You can do it one meal at a time. Shake it up and enjoy!
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby JonnaD » March 17th, 2007, 6:56 pm

FutureEmt,

Don't worry about the first three days. They are a transitioning period and your body will adjust. The main thing I found was don't be too hard on yourself, physically and mentally. Try to plan your first days (second and third especially) when you don't have a lot of commitments. You need to take it easy on those days. If you are like most of us, you will be treating your body to far fewer calories than it is used to and it won't like it.

I said this in another post and I'll probably say it many more times: read the Journal if you haven't already. You are not alone in this struggle and there is always someone online you can off load to and share the good times with. (I almost typed goof times and you can share those, too :lol: )

Go into this venture with joy, faith and hope and remember we are here with you. :stroll:

Jonna
Jonna
Working on learning patience - I want to be thin and I want it NOW!
JonnaD
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Pashta » March 18th, 2007, 3:57 pm

Welcome, Britt! There's nothing to be nervous about, really. This program works, just follow it as it is written and drink your water. Being patient is the hardest part hehe!

You can do it... once you spend that money you know you have to commit to it, right? That is one thing I kept telling myself, that I wasn't going to let that money go to waste, and I repeated Nancy's mantra: "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" over and over again during the few times of temptation (Easter was very tough). I always prevailed and I NEVER cheated! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to getting to know you. :)
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Weight Loss