New & nervous!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New & nervous!!!

Postby luvmykids » January 6th, 2006, 9:18 am

Hey ya'll! I just learned of this diet and was very intrigued. I love this board it seems very active and very supportive, which is exactly what I need!! Last night I ordered a 2 wk supply (I was scared to buy the whole program, in fear that it may not work for me)- however, then I found this board and everyone seems so successful. Will I get a true feel for this program with only a 2 wk supply? Can I expect to lose anything in such a short time? Any help and encouragement would be wonderful!!! Thanks!
luvmykids

New and Nervous

Postby Jan » January 6th, 2006, 10:14 am

Hi there Newbie,
YOu will be able to taste things with a 2 weeks supply of food. The most important thing is not to run out of food. As you probably have read the first three or four days are the most difficult. This is because your body is getting used to the program. Sooooo watch the food supply and re-order soon so you won't have to start all over again and go through those days again. You can do. We are glad you're here.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Sylvia » January 6th, 2006, 10:55 am

There is no question whether this program will work for you if you are willing to commit to it. It is really the commitment factor that is key. Yes, you can expect to lose something in just 2 weeks.

I can tell you that I lost about 11 1/2 pounds in my first 2 weeks on the program when I initially started it back in 2004. I continued on it successfully for about 6 months losing a total of over 70 pounds and reaching my goal weight. I have strayed lately and gained some back so I restarted on January 1. In the 5 days since then I have lost 8 pounds.

WHen you get your supply, you should try it for a few days. If it is a program you can commit to, you should order a bigger supply right away because you definitely don't want to lose the momentum once you have it!
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby explorthis » January 6th, 2006, 11:25 am

I agree totally. I lost 114 pounds on THIS program, when ALL else failed. It’s not at all weather it will work; it’s the commit part that will be the hard part. It is achieveable I promise. If you REALLY want this to work, I promise w/o a shadow of a doubt it will. Again, I successfully lost 114 pounds on it. Like Sylvia, after the loss, I strayed after awhile, and gained back some pounds. Good thing about this program is it is very forgiving. It IS hard for the first 3-4-5 days, but then progressively it gets easier I promise. You rely less and less on the old habits, and realize you can survive comfortably on Medifast, once your body is in the swing (mild ketosis) You will realize ONCE you give it a chance, that you are actually not hungry. I am not saying a Big-Mac does not smell good, but with resolve, you will lose, and lose and be sold.

With Sylvia, and others, I have resolved 100% compliance. I am on day 5, and have lost about 7-8 pounds thus far.

DO IT!

Welcome to you.

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » January 6th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Dear Luvmykids ~

:yes: you will lose weight in two weeks.

I lost 135 pounds - not in two weeks mind you but in about 28 weeks.

The Take Shape For Life Program and the Medifast products will not fail to help you lose weight.

People fail but the program and products do not.

It takes 3-4 business days for an order of $200 or more to arrive, depending upon the time of the day the order is placed - once you start, keep going with no interruptions and no stops until you reach your goal.

I've been obese and I am slender now - this stuff rocks! :thumbup:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Ya'll are great!!!

Postby luvmykids » January 6th, 2006, 1:28 pm

Thanks so much for all the encouragement!!! Now, I am more excited than nervous! I can't wait to get my shipment. I am most definitely committed and will follow the plan to the letter - so I can't wait to see such wonderful results as so many have had. Again, thanks!
luvmykids

Postby Nancy » January 6th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Dear LuvMy ~

will follow the plan to the letter

That's the key.

Before I went on our Program, I used to cheat on every other program, cheating never got me any where but fatter.

Cheaters never prosper.

Do this
follow the plan to the letter
and you will lose all the weight you need to!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Misty » January 6th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Speaking of cheating. My wonderful husband spied a bag of "cheetos" on top of the fridge. He said "oh I understand now why they call them cheetos. Ofcouse he did not cheat. I got a good shuckle from that. He is on day 3 we all know how rough the first few days can be. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Restart 6/12/06
Misty
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » January 6th, 2006, 3:12 pm

Huh? :shock:

Whattzatt? :shades:

Did somebody day, CHEETOS?????? :whattha:

I love CHEETOS!!! :bananadance:

Feed 'em to the cats! :bib:

Get rid of 'em! :boohoo:

Dump 'em! :shoot:

Into the garbage disposer! :puterboos:

They are :twisted: because they turn your fingers orange!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby ktrout » January 6th, 2006, 4:50 pm

As advertised, day 3 and 4 are a bear. I'm on day 5 and I woke up this morning 20 minutes before the alarm, with a clear head and very well rested. Staying on the plan and remembering to eat all 5 meals can be a challange. I found myself missing a meal by a couple hours on day 2 so I set up reminders on my desktop to pop up when it was time to eat. My co-workers are a bit leary of Medifast but the results are already speaking for themselves.
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » January 6th, 2006, 6:20 pm

Hey, ktrout!!!

You are about to kiss the 300's Buh bye forever! :wave:

Hoo boy! Very :cool:

We are proud of ya and insanely jealous! :table:

So...your co-workers may be leery now but in a month from now, they will be :shock: oogling, drooling and learing at you. There will come the time that you will need to get out the old drill and make some new notches in your belt. Your belt will go half way around your body!

The reminders are great - after you are into the Medigroove, hunger and cravings will totally be a thing of the past and you will need to continue with the reminders to get all five of your packets in each day. When meal time comes, you will be hungry but not ravenous.

Isn't this great? :mrgreen:

Doing well with your :water: water slurpage?
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.