oops. gotta stick to the book

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

oops. gotta stick to the book

Postby Allie » August 3rd, 2006, 9:41 am

So last night, I got home from school and had tons of energy, but managed to fall asleep pretty fast, so I woke up extra early this morning. I felt super energetic, so even though today is only my 5th day, I decided that I would go for a walk. BIG MISTAKE!!! About half way through my walk, I started feeling dizzy.

I went home and had a hot chocolate and oatmeal together for breakfast and about half my water, and now feel better. I guess my body was not ready for both changes. I will be waiting until the first 2 weeks are over like the guide says, and I will be having an extra MF today.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

You Can Do this

Postby alohacate » August 3rd, 2006, 10:12 am

Easy on the exercise! Listen to your body and you will find that it will let you know when you are ready (and following the rules is also a great idea!). Keep on your path and you will succeed! Hang in there, you are doing great!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby mousehouse62 » August 3rd, 2006, 5:28 pm

Allie,
My hub and I are on MF and he would NOT let me do any exercise, no walking, no nuttin' until a month was up. We are now doing an exercise video together with the family in the evenings and I am glad that I waited. Our bodies have to get used to the calories that we are now eating and just how we are going to burn those calories. Have a shake first, walk a 1/2 a block down, take some water, and feel good about how you are loving yourself!
S/W 179
Now 152 1/2
G/W 135
HUBBY HAS MET HIS GOAL OF 155!!!! Go sweetie!!! :0)
mousehouse62
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby TonyR » August 3rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

boy itsn't it easy to think that hey I have a little bit more energy, not feeling as frumpy I better get out and exercise and lose more weight?!!?! Yeah it doesn't happen!! The 2 weeks will fly by and then you will be thankful that you waited!! Good luck to you! 8)
Start 5/1/06
Goal 3/1/07
TonyR
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Elke » August 3rd, 2006, 7:42 pm

I've been on MF since MAy 17th and I am just now starting to do some walking and a easy workout. You need to let you body tell you when your ready
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Arklahoma » August 3rd, 2006, 11:27 pm

Weigh to Go for listening to your body and going by the guide. You're doing great!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.