One Last New Post - Yellow Urine

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

One Last New Post - Yellow Urine

Postby mytime » July 4th, 2005, 8:29 pm

I have been drinking water like a fish - new deal for me. I used to always bring it with me - but never drank it. Not so with MF b/c I find it helps with the hunger.

Now I read somewhere that if you are not dehydrated your urine should be clear. Not that I study the contents of our potty- but with potty training in my recent past and a natural curiosity :lol: I must admit I have looked.
All of this going to the potty that I am doing reminds me of being pregnant and thank you and Him - no this is not the issue. BUT I will say my urine looks very bright and yes - despite mucho agua - yellow. So anybody else with recent potty training in their history noticed this on MF - or have I simply had too much July 4th sun ? Thanks for putting up with my neurotic rambilings -Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Sablebaby » July 4th, 2005, 10:18 pm

Mytime-
My first week my urine was pretty clear. Now this second week it is back to yellow. I drink about 12-18 glasses of water a day. So I wondered why also. And I don't know an answer. :D
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby 24KaratGold » July 4th, 2005, 11:15 pm

The Medifast packets are each fortified with lots of vitamins and minerals. Your body absorbs some, but others which it can't use simply go through your system and are excreted in your waste products. Same thing happens when you take a multivitamin pill. That's my best guess, anyway.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » July 5th, 2005, 7:19 am

Have you increased exercise at all?

I noticed when I do a fairly heavy workout (long bikeride or strenuous hike), especially when I've been inactive for a while, I'll be pretty bright in the latrine. Sometimes even a bright orange.

It generally clears out the next day.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby ljm498 » July 5th, 2005, 10:58 am

Mytime, no potty training here yet, but hopefully in the somewhat near future! But, I noticed the very same thing with me. I've been chalking it up to my B vitamin supplement. I take a B 100 complex along with a multi first thing in the morning and I know the B complex does it to me evertime. Have you started any new vitamins at all? Just a thought.

Good luck finding out!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Guest » July 5th, 2005, 12:35 pm

YES and perfect - I have been worrying about losing my hair :shock: So I have been taking vitamins. This and I was very active over the weekend. Ok thanks so very much ! Mytime

Postby MomsTherapy » July 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Yeah, I have a neon bowl when I take my multi. :shock:
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby mytime » July 5th, 2005, 8:32 pm

Thanks Leah for the reality check - so its not just my bowl :lol: Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby dlr2424 » July 6th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Mytime..........I've been doing the complete for over 5 months now and drinking at least 80 ozs of water a day...... :hmmm: .......I was always curious as to why my urine wasn't clear with all these fluids..........however from day one on MF.... it was yellow and still is..... :hide: .....sorry for being so graphic.........I do agree with 24K..... :yes: ....it is true with vitamins ......your body absorbs what is needed and discretes the remainder..........so i'll chalk it up to that...... :huh: .........
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss