one gross question and a normal question

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

one gross question and a normal question

Postby flamingogal » January 18th, 2006, 9:08 am

Hi y'all,
Okay, this is day 10 for me. I'm having light brown (tan) bowel movements. If this normal? I'm on the 5 & 1 plan. My physician ordered a stool sample...yikes! Sorry 'bout the topic.

Another question: MF is making me crave water, which is a good thing. I am probably drinking between 80 - 100 oz per day. A couple years ago I remember reading that if you drink toooooo much water, it could be dangerous because it could dilute your electrolytes too much. What are your thoughts on this?

I really appreciate this wonderful forum. I started Jan 9, and would looove to lose 50 lbs before Mother's Day, when my oldest son graduates from college. Ya know, MF is such a blessing for me. I also have a 12 and a 5 year old son. At 47 years old, I've decided that although I'm definitely the oldest PreK Mom, I'm not going to be the fattest. Gooooooo, MF.
flamingogal

Postby Nancy » January 18th, 2006, 12:02 pm

Dear Flamingogal ~

:roll: Well lemme see here, regarding the poopage...I don't usually take a peek at the :oops: color so I will just talk about the possible issue here.

When a person is on our weight loss program, the food we are eating is highly nutritious - our body is able to utilize nearly every bit of the food and coupled with the Lean & Green, there is very little 'left-overs' or waste products to slide out the shoot. :mrgreen:

When we used to eat a lot of junque foods with fillers, preservatives, etc. and red meat, the time spent in the bathroom for sitting was a lot longer than now. We have less artificial food coloring and if you are eating less red meat and more chicken & fish, that can certainly contribute to the change. Most likely people on Medifast do not need to use the lilac-scented bathroom stench spray either! :hmmm:

Re: thirst :water:

Yup, Medifast is somewhat dehydrating so we are thirsty and we need to drink water; as flab is melting away we also need the water to wash away the residue from our fat cells. 64-100 ounces is fine. No worries there.

Keep it going!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss