Please tell me if this is normal

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Please tell me if this is normal

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 9th, 2006, 3:09 pm

This is my 3rd day and I am having awlful headaches. I can not seem to shake them. I tried advil and that has helped some but it's still there.

Could it be that I am allergic to the MF food or is it some type of withrawal. How much longer will these last.

In additin I have been feeling quit tired. I know this is from the MF because I am eating so much less.

Oh, also I feel like crying all the time. I sure hope these are symptoms of withdrawal from carbs or something and that it will subside soon.

Appreciate any feedback.

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

Postby MusicalMomma » February 9th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Hi Sonja :hug: We can cry together, cuz I'm still feeling mighty low too :hugblue:

Yep, you are detoxifying and headaches are normal in the first few days. You should be feeling MUCH better tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. You might want to try a cup of bullion in case you're needing some salt.
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Dayna » February 9th, 2006, 3:33 pm

Seems to be normal. You should feel MUCH better once your body shifts into ketosis. Until then, it feels (at least, it did to me) a bit like quitting caffeine. But keep the faith - better days are ahead!

- Dayna
Someone once wrote:I'm allergic to cake. I break out in fat when I eat it.

8/05 - 275
SD - 1/17/06 - 259

Dayna
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » February 9th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Sonja

Hang in there you are so close to being through the rough part. I had the worst headache for the first few days and I was just thinking the other day that I can not remember the last headache I had so just get through it and you will feel much better soon

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 9th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Thanks for all your feedback. I am sure glad it's not the MF food because I really want to stick with this program. I haven't see a program work where everyone is losing.

I look forward to getting through the rough part. One thing for sure it motivates you to stay on plan once you get through it. I sure don't want to start over again.

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

Postby sidrah » February 9th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Yes...........very normal

3rd day I had a horrible headache, almost a migraine. I had a huge paper to do that night and couldn't even concentrate. I had to sleep for a while before I could get on the computer. I was fine beyond that night, though.
sidrah
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss