OFF PROGRAM FOR NOW

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby martha » August 27th, 2005, 8:00 am

HI EVERYONE--

WEll I am some what better today..I ended up in the ER yesterday with a bad rash over 1/2 of the old fat body :mrgreen: It seems like it wasn't the meds but the virus..It sometimes comes outside the body as well as inside..go figure I would get it all :mrgreen: The rash on the face,nose and ear area is due to the shot of Celestone(side effect) but the one over the arms and legs and under bosoms and all is due to the virus..they took me off the meds and said they pushed enough though the day before and with the shot it should start to clear up. Got a new script for Atarax for the itching and all. It has really helped.I tried to eat chicken and turnips yesterday( I know I wasn't suppose to) and noticed this right after so they don't want me to eat for 2 more days at least and see if it helped interfer with the rash..YEAH it's been fun on this end :mrgreen: Sprite and me are not getting along to well but the vanilla ice cream and I am :oops: :oops: hey it's Dr orders :mrgreen: and it does freeze the throat up really good :mrgreen: will be off of it by tomorrow night if no other rashes come my way.. Keep your fingers crossed for me..I have to check in with them by 4pm tomorrow.. so far today the rash is somewhat better and no fever since yesterday..YEAH and my face has cleared up(hated looking like a teenwith acne again :x ) so I am better..Thanks to you all for the love-support and kind thoughts..It makes me really feel GREAT inside knowing you all care..
Now I surely hope you are all doing well and look forward to seeing less of you at weigh-in :mrgreen: --in the morning..Have a great weekend my friends--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby sprgrammy » August 27th, 2005, 8:15 am

My goodness Martha. You have really had a tough go of it. Please know that you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Get better quick. Blessings, Carol
sprgrammy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.