Been Gone....Off Program

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Been Gone....Off Program

Postby Jims Chick » April 20th, 2004, 9:17 am

Hey Guys, I've been gone...and off program. But I'm back as of this morning. I've had a bunch of stuff going on and need some prayers if you all don't mind. I apparently have a blood clot in my leg, which may or may not be connected with my heart fluttering....still doing tests...will know more next friday with my ultrasound. I also have a huge mass in my pelvis. The doctor said my uterus has grown as if I was pregnant (sorry guys) and is extremely large.......and it's got to go. We'll know more about what's up with that when they do they do the ultrasound on that. It may be the primary cause of all the other problems I've been having. I figure if they take my parts out...that ought to be good for at least 10 pounds....don't ya think! To top things off....my tonsils also have to go and I may be having to have some sinus work done. I'm thinking tonsils don't weigh too much....but if they gotta go..they gotta go. I'm trying to keep my sense of humor about all of this. I've had all the babies I'm going to have....but I'm still feeling this overwhelming feeling of sadness for some reason. Anyone else get the blues over the loss of their parts? I think some of it is also fear, which I'm giving to the Lord so I can get through all this. It's all just really unexpected stuff....just pray for me ...k
Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Landylue » April 20th, 2004, 7:35 pm

Julie! For goodness sakes! After reading your post just now, I feel very shallow for posting such a long, drawn-out, whiney, oh-poor-me, ranting and raving email this morning. You are going through some MAJOR health problems! I'm so sorry you are experiencing all of this. You bet I will pray for you, starting immediately after I finish this email.

You know, though, to count a blessing or two, most of the "parts" you are having problems with are all expendable. Get 'um outta there, girl! Who you are as a person, Julie, as a human being isn't determined by what 'parts' happen to be present at any given moment. Your spirit, your heart, your love for your family and friends determine who you are, not the 'parts'. You are going to feel soooooooo much better in just a little while. From what I hear, you'll feel like a new woman, and wonder what in the world took you so long to let go of those troublesome parts. And, I think you're probably right about all the parts totaling 10 lbs. If you figure recovery, you could be a good 20 lbs lighter when you get back in the race.

Please know that we all care about you deeply, and will support you at every step of the way during the coming weeks.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Starloser63 » April 21st, 2004, 6:05 am

Dear Julie,

I will definately keep you in my prayers. The Lord's will be done. I am sorry that you have so much going on. Atleast you are getting answers to your problems, even if they aren't the best answers.

Be strong and keep me/us posted on how your doing.

(((GIANT HUGS))) :hug:
Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

I'LL PRAY FOR YOU

Postby NikkiNix » April 21st, 2004, 4:26 pm

JULIE,

JUST REMEMBER TO LISTEN TO THE DOCS. IF YOU HAVE A CLOT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MOVING AROUND TO MUCH KEEP THEM LEGS UP AND PUT ON THOSE STOCKINGS THAT ARE SUPPER TIGHT. YOU'RE RIGHT GIVE YOUR PAIN AND WORRIES TO THE LORD. IF THE LORD IS FOR US THAN WHO OR WHAT CAN POSSIBLY BE AGAINST US :!:

HAVE FAITH AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER
NIKKINIX
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SneezyKitten » April 22nd, 2004, 10:14 am

Dear Julie,

I have just come back to Medifast myself a few days ago and was wondering where you were! My prayers are with you for better health, a speedy recovery, happier days, and wellness enough to return to Medifast.

Be well!
Anna-Marie
aka SneezyKitten
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room