Oatmeal pancakes

Add your favorite recipes.

Oatmeal pancakes

Postby BettinaV » September 10th, 2006, 2:05 pm

For anyone, the new people (I am one of them) who have a hard time with the oatmeal...I did not mind it at first but a little tired of it now. I tried the cookies and they were too rubbery for me. BUT I just made the pancakes and I must say that anyone who doesn't love the oatmeal should try it. I did not have syrup, just a spritz of ICBINB. I want to try the Walden SF Maple Syrup, but I have so disliked all their products that I hesitated. I will get the syrup and keep making pancakes. Yummmie.

By the way I used the recipe for the pancakes that is 1 packet of MF oatmeal, 1/3 cup of water, 1/4 tsp. of baking powder. I also added a small bit of Butterscotch SF DV syrup and some nutmeg. Also took the advice to let the batter sit a few minutes before putting in pan with non-stick spray.
BettinaV

Postby VictoriousNat » September 10th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Sounds yummy! I will give it a try.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Allie » September 11th, 2006, 4:06 pm

I also love the pancakes. I have figured out how to make the cookies less rubbery.

I mix 1 pack oatmeal with 1/3c. water and pinch of baking powder and cinnamon. Then I let it sit for 20min. I make 1 giant cookie that is really flat. It usually comes out to be about the size of a small pizza crust. Then I bake it for 20 min at 375 and then flip it and bake for another 5 min.
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Lean Cuisine