Nice compliment and other ramblings.

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Nice compliment and other ramblings.

Postby Aerie » July 29th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Hubby hugged me tonight and said, "I can feel things on you I haven't felt in a long time. Your waist is getting so tiny" Boy oh boy did that make me feel good. I also got into a new pair of 16 jeans when we went out to dinner. I now have 4 pairs of 16's I'm wearing and I'm starting to eye the pair of 14 inspirational jeans I bought last month. Think I'll try them on next week. My 18's? They're officially too big.

Have to say I really love MediFast. I really can't believe how easy this program is. Easy to do, easy to stick to, portable, tasty. Also, for me at least it's pretty economical. See I'm a real foodie and often cook fancy smancy. Not unheard of to spend 150-200 a week on groceries and wine. Of course we have no children and are pretty sucessful, though very hard working business owners. Food has, in the past been our indulgence. So I'm actually saving money on Medifast. How can you beat that?
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Prancer » July 30th, 2006, 7:16 am

Aw, what a great compliment!! Your husband must be so proud of you!

I wish I could say the same on the food bill. We are a one income family and my MF food takes up about half our monthly grocery money. It makes it harder on them because of me.
Prancer

Postby Aerie » July 30th, 2006, 2:14 pm

That may be Jenn, but I'm sure your health and hapiness is worth it to your family. Besides to be the best mom you can be you have to be the best YOU you can be.
Aerie

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 31st, 2006, 8:15 pm

I'm so happy for you doc! What a GREAT NSV! Those 14's will fit like gloves in NO time!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room