Hi Everyone. Nice to Meet You.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hi Everyone. Nice to Meet You.

Postby xalisax » June 25th, 2005, 7:58 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Alisa and I have been lurking on your boards for a while now. On Friday I finally ordered my products. YaY! I gained weight after having my 3 kids and it never came off. For years at least I maintained the same weight but in the past year I have gained a few pounds and I can't stand myself right now. I dream of the day when I can go shopping for those cute outfits that everyone is wearing. It is hard to find a size 18-20 these days in anything cute. It seems the sizes are never there for me. I now weigh more than I did even when I was pregnant. My husband still loves me the same but I don't much love myself right now. I have no energy and I am not getting any younger so this is the time. I hope and pray that this will be the last diet attempt I ever make. I don't have much will power when it comes to dieting. I don't eat much now but it seems when I start to diet just knowing that I can't have exactly what I want makes me want to eat more. From what I have read it seems you all have been very successful and I hope I can join the ranks of all you thin and thinner people. Wish Me Luck! I'm just waiting on my products to arrive and I'm off and running to be thinner.
*~*~ALISA~*~*
~Sometimes I Think I Understand Everything,
Then I Regain consciousness~

xalisax

Postby Guest » June 25th, 2005, 8:33 pm

WELCOME :) This is the very best place to get support and YOU CAN DO IT ! You will not be disappointed. I look forward to watching your success online. Mytime

Postby LilMsTexas » June 26th, 2005, 6:31 am

Alisa,
Welcome......we'll be right here waiting on you to begin. Keep reading the posts and get in touch with all the struggles during the first three days....prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. USE THIS FORUM during the beginning as often as humanly possible......it will help way more than you know.....please trust me on this. I'm here on the forum and you can send me a message directly if you need or want to.
Take care and the best of luck,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LessOfMe » June 26th, 2005, 10:00 am

Welcome, Alisa! So glad you are joining this forum team! You will not find more support anywhere else! Be sure to read posts by those on the board who have been successful that were sent several months ago too. I find it interesting to read their questions and answers about following the program when I'm having a struggle. This program is one that I have found works for me. Nothing else has ever provided the results with less temptation and more motivation than MF/TSFL. I will look forward to your posts telling us how you are doing. We are there for you! Shake....shake...shake.

Karen
284 > 238 >

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:1-3
LessOfMe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby FitQueen » June 26th, 2005, 10:33 am

Welcome Alisa:

We have a lot in common. Husband, 3 kids and weight gain. It's funny. I lost weight during all 3 pregnancies and gained afterwards. I can relate to everything you say. For me, it is hard trying to be cute wearing a size 20 -22. How can you have time to be cute when you are so busy trying to hide the fat?

It will be a challenge changing your lifestyle, but it is worth it. YOU WILL BE INCONVENINCED. If we can get passed the discomfort of change, we will achieve our weightloss goals.

I am new to this journey, but so far I have learned so much about myself - mind, body and soul.

The quote that has stuck with me the most from reading this message board comes from Nancy when she wrote, "[in nutshell] either do it or don't do it."

Either we are going to do it (make that healthy changes necessary to live with quality and good health) or we are not (remain in the unhealthy disease state of existing).

We have been blessed with the power of choice. It is time to use it to achieve a better life ourselves and our family.
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » June 26th, 2005, 11:07 am

Alisa.... :wavie: ..it's so nice to meet you as well...... :D ......I'm so glad your taking the Medifast plunge...........I hope you will be as pleased as the many other forum members we have..... :yay: .......anything in life with rules can be challenging..... :huh: ...whether it's work......school....diets...etc...........but if we want the goal bad enough we put forth the effort...........with consistent effort comes rewards.... :yeah: ......this lifestyle change will change your life for the better..... :bouncie: ........the plan works... :yes: ....follow the plan.... :D .....reap the rewards.... :mrgreen: ..simple as can be........ :no: ......no guesswork...... :guzzle: ..5-6 packets a day.........open & shake.... :bib: .....2-3 hrs apart.............Thinville here you come........ :drive: ..............and we will all be here to cheer you on............. :cheerleader:
Donna.....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 26th, 2005, 11:32 am

Alisa-

WELCOME! This is such an awesome place to come for support!

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

You Guys are Great!

Postby xalisax » June 26th, 2005, 5:46 pm

You all are so wonderful. You are so encouraging already. I will continue to read all of your posts and surf this forum to get all the support I need. I will let you know when I get my products and actually start. I hope to see my little ticker moving up, up, up! :lol: . Until then....I will be paying close attention to all of you.
*~*~ALISA~*~*
~Sometimes I Think I Understand Everything,
Then I Regain consciousness~

xalisax

Welcome!

Postby grace » June 27th, 2005, 7:16 pm

I'm so excited to see all the new people starting everyday! I'm still waiting for my products to come to me so I'm a little jealous, too! ;) Good luck with reaching your goal...you've come to the right place!

Kim
grace
First Post

Postby mytime » June 27th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Welcome Alisa - you really can do this ! Everyone is super nice and the best part I have found is help is available 24/7. I am on day three so just like Grace we are all starting at more or less the same time :) and before you know it we will be offering sage advice to those filling our current shoes. When in doubt type it out - BEST OF LUCK I will be keeping my eyes out for you ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby victoria7 » June 27th, 2005, 7:42 pm

Welcome, Alisa! You have come to The Right Place!!! Yay!!!

I've been on the program for 4 weeks tomorrow. I only weigh once a week, so I can't give you 4 week numbers today, but in ONLY three weeks I got rid of 13.2 pounds!!! and I'm no longer fitting in my size 18/20 jeans!!!

I wore a size 16 Levi's today! I can see so much cuteness in my future! and in yours, too!!!

I have a bikini all picked out for next year! :D

:dance:
05/31/2005
235/219.2/160
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.