next order???

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

next order???

Postby Kat » October 22nd, 2006, 1:50 pm

Hello evryone, hope someone can help me. I ordered the first time Promo that had one week free plus free shipping. I would like to order another month and lose at least 10 more pounds. My question is, does everyone order from TSFL? I figured to order what I like most is $225.00, that's for 4 meals for 4 weeks. Does this sound right to everyone? Is there a better less expensive way to go?? Thank You all in advance for your help as always Kat
Kat

Postby Serendipity » October 22nd, 2006, 3:05 pm

If you order from TSFL and join the Be Slim club, you can get a discount and free shipping. I think the discount on the first order is 5% (?) Depending on which supplements you order, the cost without the discount will be at least $279, though, because you should order enough for 5 supplements per day.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Allie » October 22nd, 2006, 3:48 pm

do a google search for "medifast coupons". If you order from medifast 1 they should have a $50 off coupon code.
It has been <snip>no coupons please - UT</snip> for the past two months. You can only use it once.

Just remember that it is really important to have 5 packets per day.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.