It is currently May 21st, 2024, 10:50 am

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Does ANY one scrapbook?

Ok, so I finally decided on what to get the great grandparents for Christmas. They hardly ever get to see dd unless we fly out to see them, so I decided to make them a scrapbook. The only bad thing about that is that I have no creativity. My aunt suggested doing an online digital scrapbook, but after looking at a few different sites, I got sick of looking at pink. The ones I looked ...
Read more : Does ANY one scrapbook? | Views : 341 | Replies : 6

What's the Worse...

I was sitting here today reading my old journal from back when I as 26 years old...and I realized I have tried a lot of strange diets!

I just wondered what is the worst diet you've ever tried? (worse could be funny or down right awful)

C
Read more : What's the Worse... | Views : 718 | Replies : 18

You knew us when......

Read more : You knew us when...... | Views : 306 | Replies : 4

Saying good-bye to disfunctional friendships

Hey all,
just wondered if you ever had to say good- bye to a friend that did nothing for your life in a positive way and you could see they were on a path to death and destruction?

I had to say good bye to a friend of 35 years tonight because she literally has a death wish weighing around 600 lbs. and putting me down all the time when I correspond with her because ...
Read more : Saying good-bye to disfunctional friendships | Views : 619 | Replies : 7

I got a role as a movie extra this Saturday!!!!

It is filming in an office so I just need to wear office attire and blend in...no pay but a nice start! I have a photo shoot Friday too. I am actually getting a life here!
Read more : I got a role as a movie extra this Saturday!!!! | Views : 744 | Replies : 15

Frustrated....

1. The chili never works out for me, it boils over and the consistency is all wrong, thoughts?

2. I have stopped losing, what's the deal? I'm being good. :x
Read more : Frustrated.... | Views : 438 | Replies : 13

YOU Staying Young

Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz were on Oprah talking about their new book and I was wondering if anyone has read any of their other books, or this one, and what you though of them. I enjoyed the two-part show and bought the book but have not started reading it just yet.
Read more : YOU Staying Young | Views : 430 | Replies : 11

An apple a day

I am really missing my apple a day, I feel like I need one, not just want one,
thoughts?
they have about 21 g. of carbs, about the same as a MF snack bar. :twisted:
Read more : An apple a day | Views : 783 | Replies : 15

Lip-Ink???

Hey Makeup Divas~
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for something that I can apply & ignore, Lip-Ink sounds almost too good to be true (yes, I know!).
Read more : Lip-Ink??? | Views : 686 | Replies : 19

BOO!

Happy Halloween!!! :yay:
Read more : BOO! | Views : 283 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286