It is currently May 21st, 2024, 7:33 am

News News of The Web Room

Site map of The Web Room » Forum : The Web Room

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

HOW DO I load a pic to my profile ?

Hope someone can help, tried to put a pic on my profile, its in my pictures, as a Jpeg....I made it small, the proper pixels, it keeps coming up ERROR...so what the heck am I doing wrong...
Thanks
Sher
Read more : HOW DO I load a pic to my profile ? | Views : 1184 | Replies : 4

Goal Clubs #10-#20-#30.....

Hi all,
We just added Goal Clubs to the Forum. As you reach your goals along the way (10-20-30-40 etc...) send me a private message with the amount of your met goal, and i'll add it to your profile.

Add a signature to the bottom of your posts with your starting date, starting weight, current weight and goal similar to the one below.

03/05/2003
230/200/185

To learn how to add a signature to your posts ...
Read more : Goal Clubs #10-#20-#30..... | Views : 1419 | Replies : 2

A question for you

Unca Tim.....this is not exactly a technical question but can you tell me, concerning the time zones, what does GMT stand for. I know there is ET, eastern time zone, CT, central time zone, MT, mountain time zone, and PT, pacific time zone. I have noticed that when I enter a post, the time is always 2 hours behind mine, so I suppose that is Pacific time, but what do the initials GMT stand for. ...
Read more : A question for you | Views : 741 | Replies : 1

Unca Tim---problem solved.

Just wanted to let you know, I continued to have problems posting replies so I took your advice and signed on through Internet Explorer. Everything works like a charm. The problem is with AOL. Maggie
Read more : Unca Tim---problem solved. | Views : 591 | Replies : 1

Emoticons

Just how do you get these guys pasted onto your message? thanks,
Read more : Emoticons | Views : 1021 | Replies : 1

Invalid session message.

I am having trouble replying to posts. I had no trouble earlier today but after repeated attempts, I keep getting the same message "Invalid session". I even signed off, then back on to no avail. Can you help me, please?
Read more : Invalid session message. | Views : 1191 | Replies : 9

What's your favorite supplement bar?

Pick your fave flave!

Chocolate Divine

Peanut Butter

Chocolate Mint

Crunchy Lemon

Oatmeal Raisin

S'More Granola Bar

Fruit and Nut Granola Bar

Caramel Nut

Poll added by Unca Tim
Read more : What's your favorite supplement bar? | Views : 712 | Replies : 0

Uploading Pictures (A Msg for Mikey)

Hi Mike,
You asked about posting before/after pictures on here a while ago. I think it's a great idea. After digging around the net for info from the designers of this forum, it's looking like the only way to do it, is for you to email me your pic, then i'll post it on our server and point the forum to it. It's no prob and should work good, so send me your pics if ...
Read more : Uploading Pictures (A Msg for Mikey) | Views : 1063 | Replies : 0

Who is this guy?

OK Unca,
Who's the funny red guy over there?? :x I'm having a hard time typing anything because my eyes are just drawn to that crazy red guy. I've been chuckling over him for a good ten minutes.

Thanks for my daily dose of amusement!
I've got to get a life!
Ellen
Read more : Who is this guy? | Views : 822 | Replies : 3

Where do you get your Medifast Products?

Hey all,
I'm starting a new post here to get an idea of where everyone is getting their products.
Thanks for taking the survey... :D
Unca
Read more : Where do you get your Medifast Products? | Views : 958 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286