It is currently May 18th, 2024, 11:52 pm

News News of Swap N Shop

Site map of Swap N Shop » Forum : Swap N Shop

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Beautiful Suits for trade or sell..

I have 2 beautiful suits that I bought right as I was starting on program. They are both size 20 and I kid you not that I wore them only 1 time, had them dry cleaned and they are hanging in my closet because I cannot fit them anymore. Both the jacket and pants are lined. One is Dark Blue and the other is a charcol greenish/blackish type of color. Both were purchased at JC ...
Read more : Beautiful Suits for trade or sell.. | Views : 408 | Replies : 0

Food to trade...

Ok, so here are some items that I have and dont want:

11 Packets of Chai Latte
10 Packets of Hot Chocolate
18 Packets of Chocolate Pudding
13 Packets of Vanilla Pudding
10 Packets of Cream of Broccolli
7 Packets of the Orange Cream shake (Medifast 70)

None are expired, most are good through 2009.

I am willing to trade for the following items:
Chili
Most of the Bars

To be fair, 1st come 1st ...
Read more : Food to trade... | Views : 392 | Replies : 1

Free to a good home - Joining the Thin Club book

I have a copy (excellent used condition) of the book Joining the Thin Club (ISBN 987-0-307-34146-4). It's been talked about and reviewed in this forum. I have read it and would love to pass it on. I'll even pay postage! Just one caveat... I request that who ever receives this book pass it on, in the same manner, when they are finished with it. Any takers? Feel free to e-mail or send a PM!

Please, ...
Read more : Free to a good home - Joining the Thin Club book | Views : 417 | Replies : 2

PB2 and Soups Sell/Trade???

Hey all,
I have 2 jars of PB2 that I would like to sell or trade. PB2 is a great substitute for peanut butter and is AMAZING in shakes, puddings or just by itself on a stalk of celery. You can buy or trade for one or both jars.

Also available are 3 boxes each of Cream of Broccoli and Cream of Tomato Soups. Sell or Trade (Cream of Chicken, Any Bars, Chocolate or Banana ...
Read more : PB2 and Soups Sell/Trade??? | Views : 506 | Replies : 3

Have a new box of Crab Soup will trade for chili

Or something else but prefer chili.
Let me know.
Thanks
Read more : Have a new box of Crab Soup will trade for chili | Views : 508 | Replies : 8

Here I am again!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have six chilli and six chicken noodle.

I like dutch chocolate shakes, pudding, and bars.

Help!!!!!!!!!

:)
Read more : Here I am again!!!!!!!! | Views : 353 | Replies : 1

I tunes for food

Hi,

I have a $25 I-tunes gift card that I will never use. I would love to trade for oatmeal, hot chocoate, chocolate bars, pudding. Anyone out there?
Read more : I tunes for food | Views : 403 | Replies : 6

Anyone Need Sz 24/26 Jeans?

I have some very nice almost new Gloria Vanderbilt stretch jeans. SUPER comfy! I can't keep them on my hips anymore. Will sell very reasonable or trade for MF stuff.
Read more : Anyone Need Sz 24/26 Jeans? | Views : 408 | Replies : 8

In Search of Oatmeal

Hi Guys,

I am in search of Brown Sugar, Apple Cinnamon, or Blueberry oatmeal. I have eggs, shakes, to trade.

Becki
Read more : In Search of Oatmeal | Views : 368 | Replies : 2

13 French Vanilla's

So I have had 2 French Vanilla shakes and I can't get them down. Anyone want to trade or buy? They are the 55 shakes. (I not personally a french vanilla fan, or vanilla anything but it was worth a shot.)
Since I am new to the program, I am willing to sample most anything.
Thanks for the help,
Ruth
Read more : 13 French Vanilla's | Views : 493 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286