It is currently May 18th, 2024, 4:56 pm

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Before Pictures

I started on 4/19/04 - I think I'm down 5 lbs already, but attached are my latest fat pictures from Easter (4/11). Yes, it's maddening to be married to a skinny Italian who can eat whatever he wants!

Read more : Before Pictures | Views : 1363 | Replies : 4

These are my before pics

Here are two before pics of me. I know it is just the face. I just cannot deal with showing a full body pic since, I am 140 lbs. overweight and am sensitive about the way I look. When I lose at least to each goal, I'll take another pic, so you can see the difference. I am 20 pounds away from goal #1. I do not think the weight loss would be noticeable. But ...
Read more : These are my before pics | Views : 1566 | Replies : 14

EASTER BRUNCH 4/11/04

I am on day 2 and seem to be handling the lack of food pretty good but I know there are going to be rough days ahead and look forward to my buddies for support.

Day 1..weighin.....200 pounds

goal...........145-150
:-P 8) :lol: :o ...
Read more : EASTER BRUNCH 4/11/04 | Views : 1133 | Replies : 7

My (Almost) Halfway Picture

Hi y'all! Here is the latest picture of me, after losing 70 lbs. (I sent it to Tim to post for me.)

Read more : My (Almost) Halfway Picture | Views : 1769 | Replies : 13

Before (Maddie)

Hope my picture shows up. I just e-mailed it and I'm not sure I did it the write way. Any way that was last summer (same wieght 206 as the day I started. March 18 2004). The picture was taken at the York Harley Davidson Motorcycle assembly plant. We are goin back again this summer and I will post the after picture when we get back. :) ...
Read more : Before (Maddie) | Views : 1533 | Replies : 3

Accountability

Ok guys....as much as I hate to do this...I'm going to do it anyway. :oops: I'm posting my start pictures and my 25 pound loss pictures (which I just e-mailed to unca tim to post for me). This sucks, and it really is stressing me out to be doing this...but I think it will help me in the long run. The first pics were taken on 1-8-04 ...
Read more : Accountability | Views : 997 | Replies : 7

Big Man on Campus

Well,
Here I am...this was taken last fall in my office. I'm not exactly known for my cleanliness!!
Best of luck all!
Joseph

<edit>Photo edited by UT</edit>
Read more : Big Man on Campus | Views : 935 | Replies : 6

fatty girl

Here's ALL of me :/ and part of the bike :) This picture was taken in December 2003 and I was at the same weight before I started Medifast. Hopefully this will be a before picture soon :)

~Angela
Read more : fatty girl | Views : 3349 | Replies : 15

In Living Color

Here I am!

Carrie
Read more : In Living Color | Views : 2480 | Replies : 20

OK-Pictures of Shineface -PAM ...

HEY GUYS.... :angel:

REMEMBER, THIS PICTURE IS WITH 37 POUNDS ALREADY GONE!!! :roll: --it still makes me giddy!

I LOOK FORWARD TO POSTING "CUTER" :oops: PICTURES IN THE FUTURE....THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT -- :D -- I NEVER THOUGHT ...
Read more : OK-Pictures of Shineface -PAM ... | Views : 1234 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286