It is currently May 18th, 2024, 7:05 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

Roll Call : Sunday, March 8th

Down 4lbs. this week, weighing in for the morning at 196 even. Hope to read some good reports today :).

Cheers !
Read more : Roll Call : Sunday, March 8th | Views : 737 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Roll Call

Roll Call : Sunday, March 1st

Hello All,

Still not weighing, but this was my second week of being on program and things are looser than last week ! Cheers !
Read more : Roll Call : Sunday, March 1st | Views : 714 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

ENERGY!

Just thought I'd try to infuse a little energy into these oh so quiet areas! Nope, nothing interesting to say or add, just always thought that The Weight Room was a cool place, and it's been a dead zone as of late.

Keep on keepin' on, people! Wake Up! Jump up and down! Do the hokey pokey! Oh, sorry, got a bit excited there. :-)

Cheers,

Lauren
Read more : ENERGY! | Views : 841 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The Weight Room

Roll Call : Sunday, February 22nd

I am not weighing, but I thought I would start a roll call anyway ! This last week has not been perfect, but it's been really good, and my current jeans are getting quite loose. I even wore a non-baggy outfit while I taught on Thursday because I was feeling *that* good :-P . That's my report for the week. I plan to outright ROCK this week ...
Read more : Roll Call : Sunday, February 22nd | Views : 731 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Roll Call

Sunday Morning Roll Call: Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good Morning Everyone !

I am -5 since last roll call, and my total is 18 pounds LOST !!!

I am psyched and convinved each day that this IS the plan for me...I feel so good and the feeling isn't worth losing, for anything !

Have a great day :)
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call: Sunday, February 15, 2009 | Views : 789 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Roll Call

Sunday Mornming Roll Call: Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wake up peeps !!!

I am -2 more pounds as I had stated in my journal on Friday...

I had hoped for two more, but the water intake has been slow in the last three days...

That brings me to 13 pounds lost !!! yay me !

Have a great day !! :D
Read more : Sunday Mornming Roll Call: Sunday, February 8, 2009 | Views : 772 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

Sunday Morning Roll Call: Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good Morning,

Happy Sunday and February 1st to you all !
I am happy to report that I am down 11 pounds !! Lost 4 in this past week !

I feel great and can't wait to lose more !!

Unca Tim, please put me in the 10 # club !!

Yay me !! :D

Good Luck to Everyone !!
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call: Sunday, February 1, 2009 | Views : 792 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Roll Call

How are you supposed to work out?

I've been doing a workout video for four weeks now. Every two weeks it changes to another workout. But now I'm starting to wonder if I've been doing it wrong.

I've been using the highest weight I can stand, but for some of the moves I have to stop several times.

Should I be using a lighter weight, so that I can do the whole workout without stopping?

It seems to me, after four weeks, ...
Read more : How are you supposed to work out? | Views : 6649 | Replies : 8 | Forum : The Gymnasium

Ever happened to you?

So I had an interesting experience this morning. I was eating my apple cinnamon oatmeal and felt something funny while chewing. I thought maybe it was a clump or something that got petrified in the microwave. I took it out and what did I find? An actual apple seed. That was bizarre. But I guess those are definitely real apple bits in there! :lol:
Read more : Ever happened to you? | Views : 856 | Replies : 3 | Forum : The Weight Room

Sunday January 25 2009

Congrats Leigh on the loss and your will power! (I know you'll do it!)

I'm down 2.8 this week!

Susie :heart:
Read more : Sunday January 25 2009 | Views : 726 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286