It is currently May 5th, 2024, 2:23 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

June 28th, 2009

I am down to 180 today. That is six pounds this week!!! Five pounds from goal #1.
Read more : June 28th, 2009 | Views : 850 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

10 lbs club for me!

Hi -

not sure if these are still being noted or not, but I have made it back to the 10 lb club - WOO HOO :cheers:
Read more : 10 lbs club for me! | Views : 653 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Weight Loss

Roll Call Sunday June 21st, 2009

Since the board was being updated this morning, I guess no one else wanted to weigh in! I was at 186, so down three pounds from last week. I am expecting to see a bigger drop because of the 5K and more training this week!
Read more : Roll Call Sunday June 21st, 2009 | Views : 814 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Roll Call

Roll Call, Sunday, June 14th -- 2009

Weighing in at 181-even this morning. Just two pounds down from last week, but I will take it, gladly, after a pretty crazy week of little sleeps and being out of town for three (and counting) days ! Cheers to All !
Read more : Roll Call, Sunday, June 14th -- 2009 | Views : 849 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

Roll Call, Sunday, June 7th - 2009

Hello All ! Weighed in at 183-even, this morning, giving me an even 5 lb. loss for the week. I'm pretty thrilled ! Hope to see some people posting here this morning :).

Cheers !
Read more : Roll Call, Sunday, June 7th - 2009 | Views : 903 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Roll Call

My Exercise Program - What do you think?

So, I am new to forums, but thought I would share with you what worked for me. Rather than trying to make weight loss my goal, I chose to keep to the program and then up my exercise a little bit at a time. Ready for it?

Week 1-3 - Exercise on bicycle or tread mill for 5-7 minutes every day
Week 4 - Exercise for 5 minutes every other day (same exercises)
Stretch every ...
Read more : My Exercise Program - What do you think? | Views : 664 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Weight Room

L & G question

I am really trying to tweek my L & G to something I enjoy, I could use expert advice. I would like to have a 3OZ can of tuna with 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese and the veggies. Does this seem correct? I worry about the carbs in the cottage cheese slowing things down. THANKS in advance
Read more : L & G question | Views : 748 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Weight Loss

Roll Call Sunday, May 31st -- 2009

Wow, I didn't expect to beat everybody to the punch ! Anyway, I finally stepped on the scale this morning, even though last night's sleep was absolutely horrible ! And, I am happy to report that I am down 2.2 pounds from last official weigh in, putting me at 188-even for today.

Rock on, one and all !
Read more : Roll Call Sunday, May 31st -- 2009 | Views : 865 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Roll Call

Gritty Tomato Soup

Is there anything that can be done or added to the tomato soup to make it less gritty and more tasteful??
Read more : Gritty Tomato Soup | Views : 1033 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Weight Loss

White tea??

Can you drink white tea on this program?

Below is information that was posted on a web site about the benefits of white tea:
White tea may or may not aid in weight-loss. Studies suggest tea may increase metabolism and encourage the body to burn more fat, but a balanced diet and regular exercise are more likely to produce results. Still, adding white tea to your weight-loss plan can't hurt.
Read more : White tea?? | Views : 854 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Weight Loss

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286