New Lifestyle diet vs. Medifast

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

New Lifestyle diet vs. Medifast

Postby volsfan199 » June 16th, 2005, 11:03 pm

Hi, I hope I am allowed to post a topic with questions about another diet plan comparable to medifast. I dont want to step on any toes :)

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it, or if they have opinions on it? And how would you say it compares to Medifast?

I had never heard of it and while doing some searches on liquid diets, I happened up on it. I read through their message boards (which supports many different liquid diet plans), and many people had been on Medifast, but changed to NL because it was a little cheaper and the shakes taste better.

I did notice that you drink one more shake a day than MF, and with the meat/veggies dinner, you would consume about 1000 calories a day. I think MF is about 800 a day, right?

Again, if this is not appropriate to post this, I apologize.

189/169/135
volsfan199
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 16th, 2005, 11:52 pm

Hi Vols,
There must be a dozen or more diets similar to Medifast out there. For this forum, we'd rather stick to Medifast, since it's what we're trained and knowledgeable about. We know Medifast has been around 25 years and is FDA approved and clinically tested by notable sources.

It would be beyond our time and resources to comment on every competing product.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room