New & Excited!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New & Excited!

Postby LeeannNH » May 2nd, 2005, 8:47 am

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to get started! My name is Leeann and I am from New Hampshire (no kidding right!) I am 234 lbs and need to lose 100 lbs. I have 1 quick question that i hope you guys can help me with.

I just recieved my first shipment (its 11:30 am here). I have already eaten breakfast today (instant breakfast, not my usual large breakfast) and have had nothing else. Can I get started today or should i wait until morning? I REALLY want to start now but wanted to make sure it is ok first.

Thanks so much for listening and i am looking forward to joining in with you guys, i have been looming around here for about a month and am inspired by all of your successes!

Leeann :mrgreen:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby DonicaB » May 2nd, 2005, 9:05 am

Hi Leeann from No Kidding, New Hampshire. :mrgreen: I am no expert (and I mean that) but I say go ahead and start today. Why wait?

We are glad to have you join us. I have been on MF for 4 weeks and have lost 18#. :yes: This forum is vitally important to me. It has helped keep me accountable and has been very inspirational. :angel:

I look forward to talking with you more.

DonicaB

:yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LeeannNH » May 2nd, 2005, 9:15 am

Hi DonicaB

That is my plan! I am just so excited that i cant wait

thanks for your input---i wanted to go ahead so yee haw i will!

I too think that these forums will be good for me. I dont have anyone around me that is heavy and it is a hard thing to understand unless you are living it. It is so nice to meet you and i look forward to chatting with you again soon!

LeeannNH :wave:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby armeewyf » May 2nd, 2005, 9:53 am

Leeann from NH...I am Lee Ann from WV... :D I have been on this program for just over 3 weeks and have lost 15.5 lbs. The forum does help! Its a good place to ask questions and get tips and encouragement. You said you don't have anyone heavy around you but girl, I have them ALL around me! I think they don't want to change it bad enough--although its probably our number 1 topic of conversation! Good luck with the program.
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LeeannNH » May 2nd, 2005, 10:41 am

thanks lee ann from wv
that is awesome about your loss so far! i love the little vine with the scale...that is so cute. i love how optimistic everyone is on here. its nice to see that in the world
you have a great day! and its nice to meet you

leeann
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Welcome - It Works - Tastes Good -

Postby NE gal in South » May 2nd, 2005, 11:50 am

and you have made the DECISION to do something for yourself. Just Do It!

I am in NC, originally from Central NY and I am a part-time neighbor of yours in York, Maine. On my last trip to Portsmouth, NH, I had a perfectly legal lean and green meal at Lindbergh's Crossing, it was as usual an awesome meal.

Get "Shakin" right away. I did as soon as my order arrived I started and it works. I have lost 145 lbs in 8 months. You can loose 100 lbs. with Committment and occasional denial of old favorites.
cmc
NE gal in South
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LeeannNH » May 2nd, 2005, 12:00 pm

hi ne gal!

i am originally from tennessee and moved to nh about 5 years ago. im about 30 minutes from portsmouth so ill give that a try.

i called medifast and they said it was fine to go ahead and start. im having my second shake now--im shocked at how good they taste. i was expecting the worst, even though i had read they were good. you never know!

wow you have lost 145! CONGRATS! you must feel like a totally different person. had you ever tried to lose before? ive tried everything which is why this is hopefully my last stop, actually i BELEIVE! its nice ot have met you. keep in touch and take good care!

leeann
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

What didn't I try is more like it

Postby NE gal in South » May 2nd, 2005, 12:29 pm

I easily lost weight, but got sidetracked easier. Bought WW legal desserts - ate the one I had points for and then ate the rest of the box for an extra treat, ate 2 meals instead of 1, tried Atkins and even did Atkins with a tablespoon of Virgin Coconut Oil to help speed up the process, talk about disgusting! Never did Slim Fast could not stand the smell or taste, but had tried just about everything for the past 10 years or so.

Unca Tim posted my before and almost there photos recently. I feel great, look 100% different than I did at 293, and believe I have won the Good Bye Flab Lottery.
cmc
NE gal in South

Postby Unca_Tim » May 2nd, 2005, 12:40 pm

Carol's (NE gal in South) done an absolutely fantastic job on the plan, and since, has become a TSFL health advisor. We've had the privilage to meet her on several occasions at conferences and here at the MMT cottage.

You can see her before/current pics here:
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-2578.html

Her story is an Olympic caliber inspiration for me.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby LeeannNH » May 2nd, 2005, 4:13 pm

thanks unca for the link--oh my gosh ne you look UNBELIEVABLE! ive tried WW like 2.7 million times, jenny craig once, and overeaters anonymous. this is hopefully is my last stop

thanks to you both for sharing with me. everyone here has been really nice to me and i really appreciate the encouragement

have a nice night
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby doglover » May 2nd, 2005, 4:46 pm

Welcome Leeann! I am so glad you are here and hope you find this forum as wonderful as I do! Great job on starting! You can do this and we are all here to help!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 2nd, 2005, 7:38 pm

Leeann..........Welcome aboard!!!!!............ :wavie: .....This will be your last stop...... :yes: ...........and most of us here have also tried 1 billion & 1 other diets................ :( .............looking forward to sharing your success with you and hoping you'll enjoy the journey.............. :D
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LeeannNH » May 4th, 2005, 9:39 am

hi donna and donna!

thanks for your encouragement! this is so much fun touching base with folks. it makes me excited to see so much SUCCESS!

leeann

:bounce:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Dean0408 » May 4th, 2005, 10:15 am

Hi LeeAnn from New Hampshire.....

You have a GREAT attitude............this when combined with the Medifast products and the fantastic support you will get from your advisor and this forum is an UNBEATABLE combination.

Keep the enthusiasm up and you can only LOSE.....which is what we want, RIGHT?

There is no other sport in the world like Weight Losing. You become a CHAMPION through consistent LOSSES! The more you lose, the more you will gain.....in quality of life and health that is.

Good attitudes are the best defense against cheating the plan. I predict you will be in the Medifast Hall of Fame one day.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LeeannNH » May 4th, 2005, 11:39 am

thanks dean!

i am looking forward to losing! i can see that you have had wonderful progress too. i think this board is the best thing. hearing people like you give me the encouragement i need is invaluable. i am the only heavy person in my circle of friends, so i look forward to adding people that understand my journey

thanks again for your kind words--i look forward to getting to know you and everyone else better!!

leeann

:hi5:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Next

Return to Come on in.