New to MF and starting to feel failure...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby LovenElvis » April 25th, 2006, 4:17 pm

You are doing a great job and you are going to see great results!

Just remember that you have any of the Medifast meals you want and as many times during the day, besides the bars and crackers. Also, the fast soups are not a meal replacement as well. The bars are one a day!

Keep up the great work!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby deszignerchick » April 25th, 2006, 8:55 pm

A few weeks ago, someone posted great advice. Think about the foods that you may possibly want and then look up the calories. That alone makes me second think about the "bad" foods that I may want to eat. I did that tonight and was horrified that a Micky D's milkshake has 1100 calories.
Find the strength within yourself. If writing helps write. If praying helps pray. Just take it an hour at a time. You will succeed.
deszignerchick
Regular Member - #30 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 25th, 2006, 10:36 pm

Hi BamaMom!

Glad to hear you're back on track! Stick with us and we'll drag you through the hard part!

I'm in Birmingham this week, so...HI!

DeDe

P.S. I have oatmeal at night all the time! Sometimes I have pudding for breakfast!!!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » April 26th, 2006, 3:52 am

This is a great technique, deszignerchick. With most Americans really needing to be on a 1400-1600 calorie diet per day (for maintenance - to not gain weight), you can easily see that a Mickey D's Shake is NEVER going to be part of a sensible health plan. It's better to come to that realization now, while your doing the "work" of starting a new lifestyle, instead of when you start maintenance and you go have one. Could send a person into a tailspin.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.