Nelly...our thinville conductor...where are you???

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Nelly...our thinville conductor...where are you???

Postby TamiL » March 2nd, 2004, 12:50 pm

Where oh where is Nelly? elle4nelly hasnt posted in a while...just checking up on her...WHATS UP GIRL?? you doing okay? let us know how you are!! I slipped up a few days ago and decided to eat a box of Medifast bars...but I bounced back and am back on the THINVILLE track...TO STAY!! :-P

I MISS YOUR POSTS... :|

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » March 2nd, 2004, 3:58 pm

Hey Nelly---

Ditto what Tami said -- I miss your posts too --

Hang the stupid doctor's opinion - you are rockin' girlfriend and we need you!!!!

Get your butt back on the train to Thinsville and back to postin'!!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby elle4nelly » March 4th, 2004, 11:51 am

Hi guys!!!!!!

So glad to be back!!!!!! I missed you guys crazy!!!!!!!!!

I was admited in the Emergency Room on Feb 25 around noon and just got released today!!!!!!!!! It was soooo scary...I had sudden chest pain under the left breast that went through to the upper left back. By morning on wednesday...I couldn't breathe...
Anyway...after a couple of hours in Emergency...they announced this crazy news to me!! They say I had Pulmonary Embulism??????
I couldn't believe it!!!!!!! blood clot ...one in each lungs!!!! Well...they admitted me in...I must have gone through every machine known to mankind and every test...I had a heart monitor on for 5 days and a blood thinner Thru an IV machine for 8 days ( I got soo sick of beeing tied up to that darn life saving thing I gave it a name out of boredom. I called it George and told all the nurses and doctors that he was my new man!!) They would get a kick out of that one! Anyway...I am really scared, because I never want to go through this again!! They did extensive tests and the good news is ..in my case it doesn't seem like it's genetic at all and It doesn't seem like I have a tendency for them. I am still left with unanswered questions...Like...Why did I get them? So now , I am scarred and paranoid!!! On top of that ..I have to be on blood thinners for 6 months and do blood work every monday for 2 months!!!! :cry: :cry:
BUT....My hospital doctor who will be following me told me that Medifast is a good diet. The only thing is I need not change diet if I can because every dietary change will lead to a medication dose adjustment!!! I feel like I just got handed a 6 months life sentence with possibility of parole and I intend to make Parole!!! So that's Where I have been...
What a Life!
I did miss you guys and kept thinking...How I couldn't wait to get back to this forum! I will start Medifast Friday...I hope I didn't gain anything in the hospital...I had no choice but survive on little bites ot that hospital food... I ate so little of it but I barely moved around ....
Well...I am glad to be back!
I hope all of you were shaking while I stepped away...'cause this train is still en route to Thinville USA!!

All my love to you guys,

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room