Week 2: 164
Week 3: 162
Life is good!

Hubby
Start: 183
Week 1: 170
Week 2: 165
Week 3: 165
Last edited by mousehouse62 on July 22nd, 2006, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
S/W 179
Now 152 1/2
G/W 135
HUBBY HAS MET HIS GOAL OF 155!!!! Go sweetie!!! :0)
mousehouse62
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Re: Mousehouse and her Hubby

Postby Unca_Tim » July 22nd, 2006, 8:56 am

mousehouse62 wrote:Hubby
Start: 183
Week 1: 170
Week 2: 165
Week 3: 1

Hubby only weighs 1 pound?
:whattha:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby mousehouse62 » July 22nd, 2006, 10:44 am

No, I was waiting for the Hub to get out of bed and wiegh himself!
If he did.....I think he would be dust and MF had done a way too good job! Teehee.....
Thanks Unca....:0)
S/W 179
Now 152 1/2
G/W 135
mousehouse62

Start of week 5

Postby mousehouse62 » July 31st, 2006, 6:14 pm

Life is good and so is shopping in my closet! I have worn shorts this week that these cottage cheese legs could not wear 4 weeks ago! And patients are starting to comment about the weight loss. I guess I need to state my silly goal while I am achieving great loss......the ability to wear my scrub top tucked inside my scrub bottoms and not have to hide a "baby belly" for lack of a nicer term.....ok, the fat that sags on my front side and the double butt that sags on my back side! I watch as my husband tightens his belt more and more but I know that I am doing what I need to in order to feel super! I get frustrated sometimes and just want to go crazy with food.....I hate being an emotional eater. I have a patient at our office who I was talking with the other day and she too is an emotional eater but I do find with MF that I have trained myself to eat at certain times and if I stray from that, I feel guilty! Guilt......for not eating! OMG!~ What a concept! But a good one. I do struggle with having 4 kids and making them their meals and not being able to taste or eat it but I am cook healthier for my cherubs and they are actually eating it! Made chicken alfredo tonight with some tiny pieces of broccoli and a few peas and carrots and my 6 year old, who doesnt eat "green", filled his mouth with pasta and then forked the broc and peas and stuck them in there!!! He ate them all!!! Woo Hoo!!
I had to go to the doc today for a check up, working with my hormones and such and she noticed that my bolld pressure is down, my weight is so down and she was quite surprised. I did tell her before going on MF but she was not familiar with the program but is seeing the results but the most concerning thing to me was that my cholesterol was too low! Too low? Who ever heard??? So I am going to take some fish oil caps and a good multi to see if I can make a difference in that over a three month period. I was amazed! But I do feel great! Hormones are getting in check and life is a blessed event every day!
I am thankful for MF. I am thankful that it is helping my hubby with his weight, his blood sugars and just the overall wellness of the both of us while in the meantime we are educating others about eating healthy and eating right for life! Thanks for letting me vent......but that is what my journal is all about!
Have a blessed evening!
S/W 179
Now 152 1/2
G/W 135
mousehouse62

Postby Unca_Tim » July 31st, 2006, 7:53 pm

It's definitely one of the best kept health secrets around.
Not for long, i hope.
Congrats to both of you....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby DogMa » July 31st, 2006, 8:00 pm

Interesting. From Discovery Health:

Abnormally low levels of cholesterol may indicate the following:
• hyperthyroidism, or an overactive thyroid gland
• liver disease
• malabsorption, or inadequate absorption of nutrients from the intestines
• malnutrition
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby mousehouse62 » August 1st, 2006, 11:01 am

Thanks Unca and Robin for your words.
When I went to have my blood taken, I was just into my first week of MF and even the nurse who took my blood said "You look like someone who would normally have healthy blood vessels" but I was a bit dehydrated when she went to take it, so perhaps that made a difference with what the results said. I did do a salvia test also that told of my thyroid, hormones, etc. and my thyroid looked normal. So I go back in three months to see where I am at as far as blood work and hormones and we will check my cholestrol again then.
Thanks all!
S/W 179
Now 152 1/2
G/W 135
mousehouse62

Return to My Journal