Greetings from HAL1031's Hubby

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Greetings from HAL1031's Hubby

Postby Dean0408 » March 19th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Hello Everyone!

This is day 6 of the Medifast plan for both my wife and I. Things are going along well, and tomorrow will be our first post in the Sunday Morning Weigh In.

As with most men, my extra weight was all in my stomach and already I can see a reduction in this area.

When my wife was introduced to Medifast by another forum member (MonkeyMom), I decided to try the plan along with her. With both of us on the plan, it is much easier not to stray. Neither of us are tempted to cheat due to seeing the other one with a burger and fries. We tossed out any snacks we had in the closet and dumped all the milk and Cokes I had in the fridge (my two favorite drinks). While not much of a water drinker (most beneficial drink there is but also the most boring), I have been able to consume the recommended amounts with no trouble.

The plan seems to be working quickly for me during this first week and my goal is to lose around 25-30 pounds before going on maintenance.

I will be watching the weigh in tomorrow to see all the great progress being made by other forum members.

So long for now,
Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby cthrn007 » March 19th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Hi Dean! :wavie: It's nice to meet ya & Congrats on your successful week!

Sounds like you both are on the right track for some serious weight loss with us!! Great idea pairing up on Medifast too - it will be much easier that way with your own personal in house support system too!! Kudos to Monkeymom too for guiding you here - many ideas and folks willing to help you along the way!!

Make sure to get in the 100 oz. of water each day though...that really helps speed things up!!

We are all pulling for you both! :goteam:

Shake it like ya mean it!
~C
cthrn007
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 19th, 2005, 5:55 pm

Dean...It's great to meet you...And I am so glad you joined!!!! That is awesome you & your wife can travel this journey together...A great support for each other....good for you :yes: ...good luck with roll call tomorrow...I'm sure you will have much success!!!!!

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.