Modified Menu

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Modified Menu

Postby finalstraw » January 18th, 2004, 12:03 pm

On the modified diet, does it matter when you choose to eat your meal during the day and when you choose to drink shakes. Also, is there any food not on the list in the starter book that can be eaten? What does everyone else do on the modified?
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Maggie » January 18th, 2004, 12:56 pm

Hi Steph........I have been on the modified almost since beginning the day after Thanksgiving. I usually have 4 or 5 (Have on occasion had a little more) of a lean meat. Fish or chicken or turkey is best but I have had ham, roast pork, steak and ground beef pattie. Be careful of the higher fat meats. Of course you can have plain tuna fish. I have even had a boiled egg when I didn't have a suitable meat. I have a salad nearly every day with my choice of low fat, low calorie dressing. I eat only green vegetables, green beans, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, yellow squash, mushrooms. These are only my choices and I don't know if they are all approved by Medifast, but I have lost 39 lbs. in 49 days.(7 weeks)
I usually have my shakes early in the day as well as a large prtion of my water. I get to sleep better that way without bathroom interuptions. I usually have my modified meal for supper but I think you could adjust that for any time of day to fit your routine. I use my supplement bar for when I am away from home when it is time to eat, and if not eaten during the day, I consider it a treat around 8 or 9 oclock. I do occasionally have sugar free jello but I am usually so full by the time I use all my supplements that I don't even desire any thing else. Hope this helps you. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

modfied

Postby susan » January 18th, 2004, 12:57 pm

hi finalstraw,
I have a salad and a piece of chicken breast for lunch most days.and 4 shakes a day 2 cups boiillion. some days a veg .and a piece of meat but always for lunch.hope this helps you out some . I also drink tea decaffinated because i get cold since being on medifast.
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss