Medifast really does work!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Medifast really does work!

Postby WhoDey » November 5th, 2006, 9:16 am

Thank you Medifast...seriously! I have failed at so many other diets so I figured this would be another big failure but had to do something.

I started in September but the timing wasn't good so I decided to wait until October 1st to start so on October 1st I was prepared, had my food and knew what I liked from my short lived time in September so I had those things ready to go, went out and bought 2 of the Magic Bullits..one for home and one for work.

In one month I did lost 20.5 pounds and aside from a few days of being hungry and working through it this diet has been a lifesaver! I am now down 23.5 in my first week of November and I think the actual weight loss KEEPS you motivated. On WW I was barely losing a pound a week and while I know the rapid weight loss won't always be happening I also know that taking the first 20 pounds off so quickly will help me during the rough times. I find I am no longer bound to food...at least at this time...and have few cravings other than for something simple like a pickle :D. I am fitting into smaller sized clothing already and feel soooooooo much better!

If you do it 100%, no cheating and eating every 3 hours this thing WORKS. I drink my water, "eat" my shakes, have my L&G meal and I feel wonderful! I can already tell by the way my clothing is fitting (went down a couple of sizes already), the way my face looks and glows that this is the right diet for me! My whole life food has controlled me (even my younger thinner days it still controlled me) and now I finally feel like I can have the victory over this thing! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, spending time with my family and NOT just the food!

I lurk some here but had to share this success with you guys...I don't always post but the success stories in the Studio help me stay focused because YOU GUYS are doing it as well, I'm not alone.

I am preaching Medifast to anyone and everyone.....thank you GOD for helping me find this, I am finally feeling like I can control this area of my life and find victory over the weight issue......thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
~Amy~
Start Date: October 1, 2006

WhoDey
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby kendra_m » November 5th, 2006, 9:32 am

Who,

Congrats on your success so far!! I'm glad that you're here.... it really does help to share successes and challenges with people that understand!

Kendra

:hatch: Finding the new me!!
--------------
10# - 9/11/06
20# - 9/24/06
30# - 11/5/06
40# - 11/19/06
kendra_m
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bdg » November 5th, 2006, 10:45 am

Wonderful news that you have done so well! I agree that the rapid start helps people stick with it most of the time, and journaling that offers a person who hits a plateau a way to look back and see that it works. Congrats to you and good luck with the rest of your losing! You will do great, I know your attitude is right on for getting there!
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby Arklahoma » November 5th, 2006, 8:04 pm

Weigh To Go!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby loriannk » November 6th, 2006, 7:01 am

You are on your way to the new you and doing FANTASTIC so far. Happy Shakin!
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Elidh » November 6th, 2006, 7:30 am

:cheers: Congrats - you have done so well!! You're right:

Medifast rocks!
Elidh

Elidh
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby 2getskinny » November 6th, 2006, 10:08 am

Good For You!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!! :-P
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby casma500 » November 6th, 2006, 11:47 am

AMEN!!!! I totally get your enthusiasm! Awesome first month and ATTITUDE, which I believe is the largest part of this battle! :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball:
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Lizabette » November 6th, 2006, 2:34 pm

WHODEY! CONGRATULATIONS!

Keep up the good work!
Jump in with everything you have and no question you will soon be at goal.
Medifast truly works!

Lizabette :heart:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby WhoDey » November 6th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Thanks guys, seriously I am so pumped about this! This has been the "easiest" diet I have ever done.....no counting fat grams, carbs or points which is what always threw me before. I don't do well with those sorts of things, now I know what I CAN have and make it work that way. You are right, being prepared is what is the BIGGEST part of winning the battle at this point. I know I will be met with temptations but so far so good and hopefully the fact that the weight is literally falling off will help when those times of temptations come.

Thank you all again for being willing to share your stories, that helped me make the decision to start this and will be the encouragement I need to continue down this path to a much healthier me :D. I look forward to getting where I am going and know I will get there.

HUGS to you ALL!
~Amy~
Start Date: October 1, 2006

WhoDey
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby Guest » November 6th, 2006, 7:43 pm

HUGE congrats to you who, thats totally awesome, keep spreding the word

Postby Elke » November 6th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Opps my bad, "guest" is ME!!!! :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.