Medifast-Part II

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Medifast-Part II

Postby swedishgirl » October 11th, 2004, 6:15 am

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a while, but have been reading all the encouraging posts. I am humbly and meekly returning to the full Medifast program after a two-month hiatus. :oops: I decided after 7 months to "take a break" after feeling I might be where I should be weight-wise and control-wise. I was kidding myself. My resolve was strong for about a month, but slowly weakened and I found myself gaining some of the 127 pounds I had lost. It was so easy to revert to old habits. :cry: I feel angry and frsutrated at myself and fear I may not be able to be successful again. I am starting over again today and am praying I can lose the rest of the 40 pounds I need to lose. I know, now more than ever, that healthy choices HAVE to be my goal from now on-I cannot go back to the old way of living. I will make this board a part of my daily routine and glean the support I need. We are all in this together. Thanks for being there! :)
Swedishgirl
swedishgirl
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » October 11th, 2004, 11:14 am

Hi Swedishgirl,

Wow! 127 pounds lost? Fantastic! Don't be so tough on yourself. I have a feeling maintenance is the hardest part of keeping this weight off. After all, we're having to completely re-educate ourselves on how much, when, and what to eat after a lifetime of bad habits. Of course, they're hard to break. Losing is probably the easy part. I'll be doing maintenance in the next couple of months. Believe me, I'm nervous about it. Hopefully I too will have the good judgment and discipline to come back to MF like you have if I gain some that I have lost . Heck, 40 pounds is nothing. You can do that in a snap after 127. Hope you visit often. Sharing your experiences in the maintenance phase would sure be helpful. Come on aboard the train to thinville! Happy to meet you! :wave:

A MF Pal,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » October 25th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Howdy Doody SwedishGirl and welcome back ~

Accountability is vital...this IS a lifetime issue for foodies!

How are ya doing?
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.