Man, I goofed today

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Man, I goofed today

Postby Guest » July 4th, 2005, 7:54 pm

Hi everyone:

It's the 4th and did I ever goof today. :cry: I went off Medifast big time. :oops: I'ts my 1st time of slipping and do I ever feel like a failure :tongue: . I am hoping I can start the program again tomorrow. :eat:

I know I shouldn't beat myself up, :cry: but I sure wish I wouldn't have eaten. I tried not to but when I saw all the goodies I just forgot all I should know and dug in !!!!! :scratchhead:

So......tomorrow's another day and I will just plug on and hope I have better control "next" time.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th.

I'll just keep shakin',
Evie :roll:

Postby mytime » July 4th, 2005, 9:38 pm

Evie - at some time or another we all goof as you put it. Tomorrow is a new day. Put today behind you and know that you have all of our support !!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby martha » July 4th, 2005, 9:40 pm

EVIE--

I hate to hear that you are having such a hard time..Don't feel like a failure but instead just refocus and get a fresh start tomorrow.. I use to beat myself up all the time and once I did fall of the wagon(so to say) I would say well I already goofed so I will eat whatever I want for the rest of the day--then I would PIG out.. I would then restart the next day only to do the same thing again.. more remorse and beatings :mrgreen: Try to remember why you started this program and what it will mean to you to finish and use that as a starting point.. if it helps write it down and put it where you can see it daily.. IT HELPS!!!
I will be thinking about you tonight and hopefully you will get a fresh start in the morning.. good luck and remember this is your forum and everyone here is only a click away.. so click on whenever you need to-- for support or just to chat--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby tumbleweed » July 5th, 2005, 6:05 am

Hi Evie!
Today is a new day! It will be beautiful for you! Just put yesterday behind you, the 4th was a hard day for alot of us with the picnics and parties, but its over now. You will get back on track, I know you want it bad because you posted your concern about slipping, take back this day and start fresh! You can do it, the past is in the past, you have a new life to look forward to, being healthy and thin, so look to that instead of what happened yesterday. Go shake up a shake and hop back on the meditrain..... :bighug:
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby MomsTherapy » July 5th, 2005, 5:48 pm

The 4th was hard for me too. But the long weekend is over and we can all focus again. Your doing great, one weekend doesn't mean anything. Just hit it hard again and remember why you started this. Visualize your goal, you will make it!!!
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby Terri » July 6th, 2005, 12:02 pm

Hi Evie
As everyone is saying - we all "goof" at some point. If you have a little hesitation before you do - have a shake and maybe it might distract you. If not just have another shake and then move on.
Congrats on your success so far!!
Keep Shakn'
Terri
Wow this is such a great program
- David and Terri Miller

Terri
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby martha » July 6th, 2005, 12:33 pm

TERRI---

WELCOME to our forum.. you will love coming here to chat and post.. everyone here is great and really cares.. hope to read more from you soon.. Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room