No Man's Land

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

No Man's Land

Postby melon1989 » May 6th, 2006, 7:16 am

After having diabetes issues as well as protein issues, I am finally balanced and feel ready to go and stay in ketosis. I've been on the diet since november and suffered through fevers, hypoglycemic reactions, and just incredible yet painful physical adjustment. But by March, when I started to lose weight, I was so tired of being on the diet. I started eating normal healthy food along with my supplements. Now I feel I'm ready to get into ketosis, but after being on the diet for a few days, I'm still tired, hungry, and the scale hasn't really moved.

How long does it take to get into ketosis after the whole no man's land experience?
melon1989

Postby FORMOMMY » May 6th, 2006, 8:31 am

Should only take 3 days - some people have said it took a little longer but I think for the most part it is 3 days. Good luck! Glad you are feeling better.
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 6th, 2006, 1:19 pm

I started feeling GOOD at the end of 4 days...I'm so glad you're ready to give it a full-force go and we're here if you need us!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 6th, 2006, 2:27 pm

Took me about a full week before I felt better.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Kimber » May 8th, 2006, 3:56 pm

I have to admit, it felt like it took FOREVER for me to REALLY start feeling better. In actuallity I would say it was a week and a half to two weeks. But I was determined.

I can't tell you how important it is to space your meals and water accurately. It made a HUGE diffrence.
Kimber
Regular Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss