Made up my Mind But need a lot of HELP!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Made up my Mind But need a lot of HELP!!

Postby MsPuddleDuck » June 9th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Hello, My name is Renee and I am 30, I have been over weight most of my life Due to a Medical Condition, like most people I've tried every thing and anything to get the weight off but always seem to end up back here at square 1 (one) But TODAY I am in a Diffrent Frame of mind, I am going to do this and I am going to do it using MediFast, I Have read about all your success and ambition, it has really helped and I know with this forum I will get the support I lack, My Husband (Peter) of 5 years is also doing MediFast so this is going to be great. As of today I weighed in at 368.5 Pounds SO here I go... Wish me Luck... :lol:

Renee
Help me change the Things I can and Deal with the things I Can't.
MsPuddleDuck
First Post

Postby explorthis » June 9th, 2004, 7:12 pm

My Husband (Peter) of 5 years is also doing MediFast

Renee, welcome to you also. Is your Hubby Peter, the new person amongst our congregation?

Like I said to Peter in my reply, look no firther for support. This is the last place you will ever need, if you are serious.

Medifast will work wonders for you, if you only do your small part (though not seemingly small sometimes - but do able)

Welcome to you!!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » June 9th, 2004, 8:15 pm

Welcome aboard to you and your hubby. I've only been here for two weeks and it is such a supportive place. It helps to read thru all of the old posts and in particular those in the "Elevator" section. Also, on the home page there are archives of the newsletters and these are also great reading!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » June 10th, 2004, 12:39 am

Renee,

I feel like it's all one planet when I visit this forum. I hope you get the same support and sense of determination I derive from reading all the wonderful words here. I'm on day 9. Feeling GREAT! Just hang in there and hang on to those who reach out their virtual helping hands. I'm hereby extending mine. You're not alone my friend!!! :stroll: Let's start shakin and losin it!!!!!!

Camille (hawaiiwhatnot)
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Lois » June 10th, 2004, 9:46 am

Hi Renee and WELCOME 8)

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Landylue » June 10th, 2004, 6:02 pm

Welcome to the forum, Renee! How lucky you are to have a support system right in your own home. The best of luck to both you and your husband.

You guys have come to a wonderful place for support and advice from people who are struggling, to one degree or another, right along with you. Once the first few days, or weeks in my case, pass by, you'll find it sooooo much easier. Just hang in there!

Again, best of luck, and 'living' out here on the forum for the first weeks/months is almost an essential. At least it was for me. It truly made all the difference in the world.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.