I lost 6 lbs. in 3 days so far

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I lost 6 lbs. in 3 days so far

Postby Isallgood » September 15th, 2005, 7:01 am

I'm on my fourth day and I feel great. Yes the first 3 days were tuff but I got on the scale this morning ( I know I should only weigh once a week) and I saw I had lost 6lbs. I thought I could never lose weight again. Silly me huh? I work for a pharmaceutical company and they think this diet is so bad for me. I have tried to explain it to them but they just don't get it. The more they tell me there is no way I can stay on this for an extended period of time the more they motivate me. I have a great support system at home. There are some people in this world are such pessimists and unfortunately I work with most of them. :mrgreen:
Isallgood

Postby Lisa Renee » September 15th, 2005, 8:36 am

The way you look and feel will speak for itself. There will always be people who think you are doing the wrong thing, no matter what it is. I have noticed that most people who critisize my diet: #1 Have never been obese, or #2 They are obese, and are uncomfortable that I am actually doing something about it. Either way, I just smile and pray that they find their own peace and that I continue to gain the strength I need to be a good example.

Lisa
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 15th, 2005, 8:36 am

Isallgood...... :wave: .......WELCOME and GREAT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... :no: ....don't listen to any pessimists....... :coach: ......MEDIFAST is a proven weight loss plan and personnaly speaking THE BEST ONE OUT THERE........ :bananadance: ........if they were educated on this program they would agree............however it is not worth your mental energy to listen to them..... :bighug: ..........keep following the program & you will see for yourself how wonderful you will feel..... :angel: .....God Bless

Donna.....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby dlr2424 » September 15th, 2005, 8:38 am

Lisa..........What an awesome response........ :thumbup: ........ditti...ditto

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby Lisa Renee » September 15th, 2005, 8:42 am

You're the one with the awsome post....Look at your ticker, you are almost at goal!!! I am so JEALOUS!!!

:thumbig:
Lisa Renee

Postby Isallgood » September 15th, 2005, 10:23 am

Thank you so much. You are going to be the support I need to achieve my goals. You all have already been so helpful. We all have something in common and understand what a struggle it can be to lose weight. With this program and this forum it has been a breeze so far. I know I will have ups and downs but I'm determined to work through them and seek advice when I need it. Thank you again for your encouragement and support.
Isallgood

Postby fedup » September 15th, 2005, 12:25 pm

Wow, you're on a roll! I'm on day 1 right now so I'm starting close to the same time as you. I've done MF before, but today is my restart (or rebirth as I like to think of it! ;) ) We'll all be doing it together!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Return to The Weight Room