so lost and confused

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

so lost and confused

Postby sweeshelby » May 28th, 2004, 5:45 am

HERE I AM DAY ONE AGAIN! . I KEEP CHEATING AND THIS TIME I AM GOING TO DO IT. I FEEL SO ALONE WHILE I AM ON MEDIFAST. I AM A POLICE OFFICER AND EVERYONE AT WORK THINKS ITS FUNNY TO SEE ME DRINKING MY SHAKES. I AM A LITTLE DEPRESSED. THIS IS DAY ONE AND I AM IN NEED OF SOME REAL SUPPORT! CAN ANYONE EMAIL ME AND OFFER SOME ADVICE? DOES IT REALLY WORK AS FAST AS IT SAYS IT DOES????? :x [/b]
sweeshelby

Postby Echo » May 28th, 2004, 7:39 am

Hi Shelby,

You are not alone, we are all in this together. I was skeptical about the weight loss stories I saw but I really wanted to try it and I've lost 15 lbs in less than three weeks! This is for real. I'm an ER nurse and interact a lot with police officers, I know how they are, and I'm not surprised they are teasing you about your shakes. Don't let them get you down, you are doing this for you, not them. Lets see who is laughing when you reclaim your health and lose the weight! Good luck, Shelby. Remember, we are here for you.

Echo
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » May 28th, 2004, 9:31 am

Shelby: It DOES work fast! Look at me--75 lbs in 6 months! and it would have been more HAD I NOT CHEATED!!

It's not worth it, believe me!!

hang in there!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Echo » May 28th, 2004, 1:54 pm

Jeanette, that is amazing. I love your pictures in the studio too, there is such a difference! You look so much younger and healthier and happier! I wish I had started this a long time ago but I didn't realize how much this really works.

Echo
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby SneezyKitten » June 4th, 2004, 9:21 am

How to deal with people at work........Lie!

If you do not feel comfortable revealing your diet plan to co-workers, it really is none of their business!

When at school, with the many 120 lbs 25 year olds around me, I would tell them it was a protein shake to keep my energy and concentration level up - and it worked! Sounds like it could work as police need "energy and concentration" too!
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room