I am confused

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I am confused

Postby abrnbbm » August 31st, 2005, 3:14 pm

I started the medifast program 6 days ago. :D I am now just getting caught up on all the reading from past posts, one in particular has confused me. :? It says that I should have 6 meals/day which three should consist of 3 shakes. Is this true? Because I have been eatting oatmeal in the morning with a cup of hot tea, soup with MF crackers and a diet soda, MF meal bar, Lean and green meal with diet soda, MF shake, MF shake. I space my meals out every three hours and drink 3 glasses of water each 3 hour period. Is this right? I have gotten rid of 12 pounds! But I now see it is not coming off as fast as it was. Should I change my meal plan to include 3 shakes? Please will someone resolve my cofusion
abrnbbm

Postby mytime » August 31st, 2005, 8:26 pm

No longer do you have to have 3 shakes daily - your plan is great. Now it is 5 of any supplements and one L&G .The wt loss slows down and I guess from what I have read is very slow the 3rd week in particular. SOOO you should lose 2 to 5 pounds per week here on out. And it goes very quickly. The only caution is not to drink too much water b.c you will flush out the vitamins. Otherwise you are rocking. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.