CONFUSED

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

CONFUSED

Postby JAZZYTU » January 19th, 2004, 6:00 pm

I THOUGHT WHEN I SPOKE WITH TERRI HE SAID IT WAS OKAY TO EAT SOUPS OR OATMEAL, AFTER I HAVE COMPLETED DRINKING MY SHAKES IF I WAS HUNGRY LATER IN THE EVENING. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. :?:
START DATE:1/13/04
175/?/125
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 19th, 2004, 8:21 pm

Hi Jazzy,
The basic plan is 5 meal replacements a day. By meal replacements, we mean any of the Medifast products. Shakes - soups - chili - bars etc...
All the meal replacements are interchangable throughout the day.

Now.....three of those "must" be shakes. Only one "may" be a bar.

In the beginning if you're struggling with hunger, before you get into ketosis and your body re-adjusts to your new eating plan, you "may" have an extra meal replacement if you absolutely have to.

So if you've had all 5 of your meal replacements and at the end of the day you feel you would like one more, you can have a choice of any of the meal replacements. The only thing you can't have at this time, is a second bar, if you've already had one for the day.

The fast soups are considered "freebies" and not counted as meal replacements. You may have 2 of these a day.

The crackers are a snack, and you may have 1 packet a day. Most people add them to their soup or chili. You could also dip them in a little salsa for a treat.

If you surf around the forum a bit, you'll find that others have had a hard time getting all 5 meals in, once they get well into the program. If you experience this later, be sure to make sure you get all 5 meals. Too little food can also slow your weight loss.

Hope this helped a little. It can be little confusing until it clicks.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

THANKS

Postby JAZZYTU » January 19th, 2004, 8:55 pm

AGAIN UNCA TIM YOU COME TO RESCUE AGAIN. ;) PEACE OUT
START DATE:1/13/04
175/?/125
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 19th, 2004, 11:53 pm

Hey, Jazzy ~

I see you've already dumped five pounds - weigh to go! You will kiss those 70's good-bye forever!

I do just fine all day when I am at work - too busy to think about eating. Evenings are killer for me.

Sometimes I must post a guard in the kitchen...I like to have a bowl of Vanilla Berry Oatmeal in the evening. I made some Crystal Light icicles – poured some Crystal Light into an ice cube tray, froze ‘em and then sucked on ‘em. I also have a cup of herbal tea or warm sugar free jello when I’ve got the hongries. Other items on which to munch: celery dipped in salsa, hot bouillon with part of a chopped up celery stick.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss