loss 3#

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

loss 3#

Postby susan » October 31st, 2004, 7:24 am

hi everone ,
I am so happy to say I have lost 3# this week and am on my way down the hill . it was a struggle to get going again but I have done it and and I will soon be at my goal just 43 more # and I will get there because I know I can. thanks to all of you for your support .spidery I am on my way.hey mike I can finish up now even tho I got side tract for awhile.I know I have been slower than most people but one day soon I will say I have lost 101 # but for now I can say 58# of blubber is gone for ever and 43 # more to go. I want to have at least 16# more off by christmas.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

You're still an inspiration...

Postby gr8views » October 31st, 2004, 8:50 am

Susan,

Coming back and keeping on after going 'off track' is a truly admirable thing to do. An inspiration to others that you can do this, not matter what.

Just keep thinking about all those pounds lost! You BIG LOSER! You are more than half way there!!! That is a HUGE effort and a PHENOMENAL SUCCESS STORY!

You can do this. Everyone is rooting for you to be as successful as LW and Mike... What is one of the truisms? Hmmm... Let me see... OH YEAH!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels... Except maybe for Dutch Choc MF shakes!! :lol:

Way to go!

Diane
Start Date: November 6, 2004

246/233/146??

Good choices = Progress!!
gr8views
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » October 31st, 2004, 9:36 am

Way to go Susan!
I knew you could and would do it....
All the best,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby LongWay2go » October 31st, 2004, 9:37 am

Susan,

WAY TO GO GIRL!!! I am SO PROUD of you and so sorry I'm just catching up to this post. You can do it Susan, you are a MediFast STAR!!!

huggz,
~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » October 31st, 2004, 9:30 pm

Hey Folks!

Won't it be fun to watch Susan cross the finish line and be a member of the 100 club? She's on her weigh now!

Yabba Dabba Medidoo!

Just think, Spidey will be our first member of the 200 pound club!

Shake it up and shake it off! :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LongWay2go » November 1st, 2004, 5:00 am

And that mantle I'll proudly wear - sooner than later! Forget the TV show, Spidey will be THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!

hehe

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby fedup » November 1st, 2004, 6:19 am

Yea Susan... You go girl!! :lol:

Spidey... Maybe the biggest loser AND the biggest winner at the same time huh?! :lol: You are an inspiration to all of us, and are doing such an AMAZING job!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby LongWay2go » November 1st, 2004, 6:27 am

Thanks Christy! I'm not trying to steal Susan's thunder here, she's the one to be congratulated in this thread, but I will tell you (and I'm sure she feels the same) that it is SO WONDERFUL to be a big loser and have the added benefit of helping others become big losers too!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby fedup » November 1st, 2004, 9:40 am

No doubt about it! Susan is on a roll! And to be in the 50# club!!! What dedication! Susan and Spidey- That type of success is one of the things that got me started on MF in the first place, so it truly is an inspiration not only to keep everyone going, but to help "new people" see that theres a different path to the same old yo yo dieting! This forum is one of the main things that convinced me to try MF. And I'm so THANKFUL!!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby susan » November 2nd, 2004, 4:16 pm

thanks so much ever one .and hey spidery here we allshare and help each other and you are doing a great job of it. fedup you know this really works if we are faithful and don,t cheat we can only go down . I can;t wait till I get all this blobber off. I was so sick of myself and had tried everthing only to fail but mf really works and I feel so much better and ever time I look in the mirror I thank god for mf.If not for mf I would still weigh 231# or more by now. looking for another drip this sun.morn .everone just keep shakeing we can all do this together by helping each other and this forum is the best.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.