Long time no see! (kinda)

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Long time no see! (kinda)

Postby Hyperion » May 7th, 2006, 7:24 pm

Hello all losers!

It's been way too long since I've written to this forum, and I feel ashamed for not doing so. Why? Because I owe the good times I'm living right now to all of you. Lauren, Jo (Serendipity), Ron, mytime, Nancy, and a lot of other peoples.

By the way Unca, I think I've earned my gold star near my name. Yes, the 100 pounds mark... 40% of my total weight is gone!!!

I've been triggering maintenance for 2-3 weeks now after a successful 104 pounds loss on the complete fast. I never tasted something as delicious as a pepper. Or a good salad. And I also discovered the best thing out there: sushis. A word to all of you who are still on the losing phase: hold on to your plan, enjoy your trip to being thinner, and I can promise you that after losing, your tasting senses will be multiplicated. You will taste more, you will smell more, you will actually enjoy much more the food than you did before. And you will control food much more than food controls you!

It's with some kind of "sadness" though that I'm leaving Medifast. Sadness blended with fear that I'm learning to control. Sadness because of the fun I was having to lose with all of you. Fear, because I'm unleashed now in the world that caused me to be obese. No more "I'm on a diet" excuse. I must learn to live with food, to choose the right one, and to tame the others.

There is no word though powerful enough to tell you how I feel good. And it's something I'd like to tell everyone who is having the same issues I was having. Medifast is such a good way to achieve our goal, it's incredible. I know some other diets, and this one is really a good one. You don't only lose fast, you LEARN how to eat. I will continue eat 6 meals a day. Here's my schedule:

Breakfast - MF Shake or oatmeal
Collation - MF Bar
Lunch - L&G meal
Collation - Fruit
Dinner - L&G meal
Collation - Soy chips or yoggurt w/ cereals... anything good!

I never felt better!! More than enough energy for daily exercise: go to work with a bike every day (when it's not raining, 4 km). Jogging plan: I followed the Couch-To-5K program, so now I can easily run 30 minutes without any problem! Rollerblade has never been that fun too!

I just hope there will be some activity on the maintenance board. It seems that after people reach goal, they just vanish away :( Except Nancy, lol!

No kidding, I really look forward to seeing more activity and information on this section. I hope I get time to post in this forum with the results of my searches, experiences, etc. And eventually, I will see you all here!

Oh, and again (again and again!): give yourself this gift! Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. This freedom is just too good to be true!
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MISSANNE » May 7th, 2006, 7:33 pm

Wow!

You are truly an inspiration!

I do not know you as I've only been on the boards a month or so but have seen your pics in the studio.

How proud you must be! I can't wait to feel what you are feeling!

I wish you the best! :goodluck:
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby Hyperion » May 7th, 2006, 7:45 pm

MISSANNE,

Pleased to meet you!

Looking at your ticker, you have almost the same starting - ending point as I did.

My first goal was 265 - 180 :)

If you have any questions about the plan, don't hesitate to come here. Remember, if you follow the plan, you'll be at your goal without you even noticing it (exagerating, but not by much!) :D:D
264/150

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby falisamarie » May 7th, 2006, 8:21 pm

Hyperion~

Honey you look fabulous! You are such an inspiration! Wow I was just amazed as I read you post. You and your girlfriend must be so very proud!

Please keep us posted on how you are doing, also I would like to know what your mom thinks now that you are at goal!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 7th, 2006, 9:28 pm

Hi,

I LOVED your post! Thank you SO much for it! I'm so thrilled with your losses and it is SO inspiring for ALL of us to see what happens when we stick with the plan!

I was new when you were still posting pretty regularly and your pics (before, after & your pretty girlfriend) were very inspirational to me then and very motivational to me now!

Thanks for checking in! I'm SO happy you're doing so well. Many of us are anxious about what happens when we're thrown back into the real world without the "I'm dieting" excuse...would love to be posted on how's it going! You're awesome and you look just fantastic. Thanks for the motivation!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby thefinest » May 8th, 2006, 5:30 am

Wow! You have done such a great job! You look fantastic. Wishing you all the best!
4/24/2006@176.5lbs 5`10
[/url]
thefinest
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » May 8th, 2006, 5:48 am

OMG!!!! HYPE!!!! You have done fabulous!!!! What an accomplishment!!!!

I was just thinking yesterday that we hadn't heard much from you lately and was hoping all was well you....then today WHA-LA! A brand spankin' new Hype!!!!!!!

BRAVO buddy!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » May 8th, 2006, 6:48 am

You have done an amazing job!!! Woo Hoo to you. I was thinking the other day that you had not been around for a while - I have only been here since the end of January but did look forward to your posts.

Good luck on your continued journey to enjoy life - looks like you already have a good start. Your girlfriend must be so proud of you and must have to keep you on a short leash!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Please post when you can and continue to remind us why we are all trying so hard.
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby summerblue » May 8th, 2006, 6:49 am

WOW!

You look AMAZING!

...........Mara
Start Date: September 17, 2006!!!!

DH also on MF, Kids Are 12 and 10 - and of course OAKLEY the dog :-)
summerblue
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Hyperion » May 8th, 2006, 7:21 am

Wow everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

It really is a nice feeling to come back to the forum, with all you new people, and receive comments like:

"I don't know you but I read your posts, it's inspirational" or "I stumbled onto this site with one of your posts", etc...

I almost forgot how strong this forum is :D:D
264/150

Hyperion

Postby Tiolazz » May 8th, 2006, 8:23 am

It really is true about you being such an inspiration. I know when I first found the board, yours was one of the first post's I read in the Studio.

And I was in awe of your loss. Like I said before, seeing actual people, not some actor on tv, actually being successful on a diet, someone who works, eats, lives, has a real life, like we do, makes this program believable. Makes us know that we can be successful, and makes us believers that this WILL be our LAST Diet or eating plan.

I know that is how I feel, and I owe it to you, and all of you who have been so successful, and have been giving enough to let us "newbies" share in the details of your jouney, that is really what makes the difference between failing or not, at least to me.

Soooo, thanks so much from the bottom of my heart, You look great, and you should be soooo proud of yourself.

Terri
Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby mamabear » May 8th, 2006, 8:30 am

WOW! You look great! You have done awesome! And at the risk of sounding like an echo-you are an inspiration for the rest of us to keep going! I really appreciate you sharing your success with us-it makes such a difference to hear those stories to remind me not to give up!

:bravo: to you and your amazing weight loss success!!! :yay:
mamabear
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby FluffyNoMore » May 8th, 2006, 9:09 am

WOW!!! I remember you. :) LOL! I had just started posting back in February! Your photos are what helped convince my dh to start medifast too.

Your post was fantastic! Congratulations on your success. I wish you al the best in maintenance. I just can't get over the transformation...wow!!
FluffyNoMore
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Echo, Echo...

Postby Ginabobina1969 » May 8th, 2006, 9:59 am

I also joined back in February and your studio pics along with your shy girlfriend ;) lol were one of the main ones there, that did inspire me and make me want to become a success and be a part of the success studio.

Ya look great and its so cool to see your zipping right along in your new lifestyle and new body! :lol:

Don't be a stranger!!!
Thanks!!
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 8th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Very nice to meet you, Hyperion!!!
You look fabulous!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Next

Return to Studio