Kinda Bummed

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Kinda Bummed

Postby Jims Chick » January 15th, 2004, 8:53 am

ok...I completed my 5th day yesterday and weighed this morning. I've only lost 3.5 pounds. :roll: I know I shouldn't be disappointed, I mean it's 3.5 in the right direction...but I guess I had myself psyched up for more. I wonder if it's something I'm doing wrong. Here's my regular schedule

4:30 am - Roll out of bed
5 am - First Shake
9 am - Second Shake
12 pm - Third Shake
3 pm - Supplement Bar
4:30 pm - cup of bullion
7 pm - Chili or Creamy Soup & Crackers
10 pm - Fall back in bed

sometimes I'm still hungry in the evening after my chili or soup and I'll add a shake or a cup of bullion... I don't get off work until 5:30 pm and have a pretty busy evening running kids to activities so I end up eating kind of late. I do have a couple of diet sodas sometime during the day and I get more than enough water as well.
Anyone have any ideas :?:
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Re: Kinda Bummed

Postby explorthis » January 15th, 2004, 9:16 am

Jims Chick wrote:ok...I completed my 5th day yesterday and weighed this morning.

I've only lost 3.5 pounds.

I know I shouldn't be disappointed, I wonder if it's something I'm doing wrong.

Sometimes I'm still hungry in the evening after my chili or soup and I'll add a shake or a cup of bullion

Wrong? Dissapointed? 3.5 pounds in 5 days? When was the last time you lost 3.5 pounds in 5 days? This is astonishing. You have made the commitment to lose.

3.5=5days
7=10days
10.5=15days
14=20days
28=40days
56=80days
etc......

You are doing wonderful. You could not ask for better results. DO NOT lose faith. You are consuming 500 (or so) calories a day. The weight has no where to go but off. Do not be bummed. This is life changing/life altering NEW way of life.

Stick with it. In no time, you will be saying, WOW, that weight came off quik.

Did you ever say, wow I gained 3.5 pounds in 5 days? I bet not, but now you can easily say you have 3.5 pounds of weight, that you will NEVER see again. Then its 7 pounds, then 10.5/14/28/56 etc... In no time you will be at your desired HOT weight. YOu will look back and be astoonished at the new you!

This is about YOU and no one else. Bask in the moment. It will not happen overnite, but it will happen.

Keep it up, I will always support you!!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby star85 » January 15th, 2004, 9:32 am

Sounds like you're doing great to me! A friend once told me, "Don't say you LOST pounds, because you can always end up finding them again." Say,"You got RID of the pounds because then they're gone forever!" So congratulations!! You just got RID of 3.5 lbs! Bye Bye forever. Just say,"SEE YAAA!"

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room