Little victories...

All that hard work and now what? Let's talk about how to keep those pounds off...

Postby Dean0408 » May 11th, 2005, 12:27 pm

Donna.......why yes, I do believe I am speaking of you. You ARE the Donna with the cute smile and twinkle in her eye in the avatar pic, right?

If so, then........uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........yeah, I am speaking of EWE*!

* deliberately misspelled in order to give Donna some material for her next post in this thread......bwah....bwah haha! :twisted:

Deen**

** even more material

Actually, I like when you tease me.......that way, when I tease you back, I know you don't take it seriously
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 11th, 2005, 4:52 pm

quote from BSmith....
Unca Tim, The only request I have that has nothing to do with the spreadsheet is: Can you set up spell check on the Forum? I am not the best speller, and I love having this tool. Thanks!

Dean.... :hmmm: .....Imagine.....poor Bess is concerned about not being the best speller or spelling correctly..............Donica....Myself....Unca Tim....and some others reassured her not to worry as the spelling's not that important............ MANY..........( :point: .. Dean) people have braincramps when it comes to spelling...... :huh: ......I think we need to introduce BSmith to you.........she would probably start to feel pretty good about her spelling mishaps.......... :?: ........ya think....... ;) ;) ;).... :whistle:
:hug: :hug: .......make sure you share them with Heidi........... :mrgreen:
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Guest » June 16th, 2005, 9:00 am

You know, I am a picker before and after meals too. Maybe for me it is because I was the youngest of 5 kids and I can remember being so desperate for attention. I think even at a young age I was an emotional eater. Now I have 4 children and I emotionally eat for lack of attention because they need it much more than I do. Hmm....maybe if I make medifast my attention to myself I won't need the extra food. If I wait til the childrn grow up and I have more time for myself I could weigh about 800 pounds by then. I better figure this thing out now!

Previous

Return to Maintenance